Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:56 PM
Skeleton

Casual normal bros rollin up on Agnarr -- Enchanter -- cleric so far holla at me for freelo xp
Old 05-23-2017, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Am I terribly far off the mark in thinking that Agnarr will be like learning an entirely new MMO? There's themes to the classes and zones that haven't changed much compared to live (or p99, I guess)... but all the influences that the years of live expansions and tweaks have had that don't get removed for the TLP alter things so much that the way solo/groups/raids and classes and abilities actually play out in game is nearly unrecognizable?
Old 05-23-2017, 07:18 PM
Banned

you are terribly off the mark
Old 05-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Banned

TAKP client is like 90% of why you should play it ya dingus
Old 05-23-2017, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

might roll a monk debating on it
Old 05-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't remember if I already posted here but me and some pals are starting an Agnarr guild. Hit me up if you wanna roll with us. Can still be elf pals regardless of RNF shit talking. Only person not allowed is Swish. Will obviously be focused on leveling and shit for the first little while. Eventually raiding somewhere between casual and hardcore. Prolly only a couple nights a week but take it seriously when its raid time.

PM me for more deets
whats ur guild name gonna be

this is important
Old 05-23-2017, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So because you're a warmbody leech in a guild that does all your 16 hr shitsocking for you that means P99 raiding is good?

Got it
I like that an ex-BDA member is accusing people of "warmbody" status, entertaining double standard there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I like that you think BDA ever had more warmbodies than TMO/IB/Rampage/Forsaken/A/A/Whatever all those people call themselves these days. It's cute. I don't remember ever breaking 70 raiders my entire time in BDA on P99. Other guilds/alliances were almost always 100+ for major targets.
You must have missed the end of window R-FFA Trakanon, more like 85-90. Downed it in 5ish seconds of engaging. 85-90 and you call someone else a warmbody [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How many people does it take to do Trakanon?
Old 05-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But... shut up and take my money, I guess.
On this note, Daybreak's website is loading so fucking slowly that it logs me out for "inactivity" before I can manage to navigate to the page where I pay for all access.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I like that you think BDA ever had more warmbodies than TMO/IB/Rampage/Forsaken/A/A/Whatever all those people call themselves these days. It's cute. I don't remember ever breaking 70 raiders my entire time in BDA on P99. Other guilds/alliances were almost always 100+ for major targets.
Swish's mental illness and trolling aside, BDA had far more lax recruitment and performance standards for the vast majority of P99's timeline than TMO/IB/etc

But that shouldn't be new or interesting information considering they were a casual guild for so long
Closed Thread