Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 02:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

i was here yesterday wth i did not get any crack !
Old 03-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Yes, we told you then that the free crack giveaway was YESTERDAY. You keep coming in a day too late.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like i said that list is not accurate i was suspended and deleved as i was playing on EZ server at the time i would log over while on easy my mistake to help with Guildbank and ported a couple people with Glitterati which is how she got hit and our Guildbank at the time, so i will repeat myself for the thickheaded "aka Diggles" that list is not 100% and that list coming from outside a Gm's posting i would call bullshit anyways you could add or delete whoever you wanted.
No, you couldn't add or delete whoever you wanted. You're guilty and you know it.

I was watching Judge Judy today. She sees through bullshit with laser beam vision. I wish I had her eyes.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

it's 100%
Old 03-11-2012, 04:49 AM
VIP / Contributor

Why were you using titanium on EZ? SoD/SoF is way more stable than titanium, due to EQEmulator not having the strings crash bug implemented on titanium like p1999 does. Too many messages will crash a titanium client.

Saying "Oops, I had a popular cheating program loaded while playing p1999" doesn't exclude you from being banned on a place it isn't allowed.. It's like going to Iran as an openly gay person from the USA and expecting them to welcome you with open arms saying "OH YEAH WE LOVE GAY PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE GAY IN THE USA IT'S OKAY"

It's not. Each culture has its rules, and human stupidity is no excuse for those rules. I've found this out the hard way many a time.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 03-11-2012, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why were you using titanium on EZ? SoD/SoF is way more stable than titanium, due to EQEmulator not having the strings crash bug implemented on titanium like p1999 does. Too many messages will crash a titanium client.

Saying "Oops, I had a popular cheating program loaded while playing p1999" doesn't exclude you from being banned on a place it isn't allowed.. It's like going to Iran as an openly gay person from the USA and expecting them to welcome you with open arms saying "OH YEAH WE LOVE GAY PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE GAY IN THE USA IT'S OKAY"

It's not. Each culture has its rules, and human stupidity is no excuse for those rules. I've found this out the hard way many a time.
WB <3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2012, 05:20 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WB <3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back offa my woman! I <3 secrets.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:

Analogy is incorrect. In your analogy they are broadcasting the fact that they are gay. That would be the equivalent of someone logging in and going "I'm using MQ/whatever!"

I don't want to read back through everything but I believe a more apt analogy would be having an unlicensed gun and then the police discovering this and charging you with murder (illegal program = illegal gun, banned for cheating = murder).

Live-
Icelf Crystalfrost - 65 Iksar Beastlord (Saryrn)
Icelf Crystalfrost - 51 Human Ranger (Bertox)
Old 03-11-2012, 03:41 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman8810 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Analogy is incorrect. In your analogy they are broadcasting the fact that they are gay. That would be the equivalent of someone logging in and going "I'm using MQ/whatever!"

I don't want to read back through everything but I believe a more apt analogy would be having an unlicensed gun and then the police discovering this and charging you with murder (illegal program = illegal gun, banned for cheating = murder).
I wouldn't doubt it was incorrect, I was actually struggling to make one as it was 5:30AM and I was like "what the fuck can I do to be witty?" and that came out. MY BAD GUYS.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 03-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt it was incorrect, I was actually struggling to make one as it was 5:30AM and I was like "what the fuck can I do to be witty?" and that came out. MY BAD GUYS.
It's okay, I forgive you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Mine wasn't perfectly laid out either.

Live-
Icelf Crystalfrost - 65 Iksar Beastlord (Saryrn)
Icelf Crystalfrost - 51 Human Ranger (Bertox)
Closed Thread