Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Exclamation Why did you quit red?

So out of curiosity why if you started on red did you quit? Not looking to start a troll post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys would be surprised if you saw our list of constant rule breakers and server "scum".

This might be news to you, but all the little sub level 40's that quit the box don't care about who you guys want banned. They aren't leaving because person001 cheats at dragons or whatever else. They don't even know that's a thing.

So.... why is there such a high turnover rate for those people? Has anyone tried to speak with them..? How 'bout you guys (the community) focuses on that, and let us worry about the other stuff.
I know a lot of those that quit may or may not have been on the forums. But to grow reds pop things need to change and maybe someone can give some insight on thier experiences?
Old 08-21-2014, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

EQ's boring enough. Red = single player.

That's why I halted work on my toon anyway.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Let me save you some time:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...t=quit+playing

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=145691

Also, RnF was a bad location for this.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So out of curiosity why if you started on red did you quit? Not looking to start a troll post.

I know a lot of those that quit may or may not have been on the forums. But to grow reds pop things need to change and maybe someone can give some insight on thier experiences?
The last time i played on red was on my 19 wiz.

Logged in and formed a group. Twinked SK trained our group. Then proceeded to kill the members that were in level range over and over...

I wasn't in the mood to deal with it so i logged out. I have not logged back in since then.

maybe I'm just a big fat stinky tuna pussy ****** faggot...
Old 08-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Also seems like subtracting from blue to add to red is counterproductive. Needs advertised to new blood, not blue boards.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also seems like subtracting from blue to add to red is counterproductive. Needs advertised to new blood, not blue boards.
There have been several recruitment posts started in the new player section. Everyone still complains that they're posted in the place.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2014, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Deru posted that sub 40s quit. That's why it is posted here. I believe him and if I quit I would roll blue. This is not a recruiting thread this is for red to see their problem and address it. But former red players whether it be red first and quit to blue or blue first and gave red a shot.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

I for one love red... great place to store all the garbage of p99.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Needs advertised to new blood, not blue boards.
Maybe aggro south korea.

Find their pvp forums and tell them they suck at all pvp, and this is the place to prove otherwise.

I can't speak Korean so I can't help.
Closed Thread