Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 11:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those dragons are mine by right because i spend 80 hours per week playing a video game
watch it pal. those dragons belong to lady angel nilbog

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 10-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure the process is: Don't kill a class C mob for 1 month, then petition a GM to move you to class R. Pretty clear direction imo.
Is this not the way it currently works?
Old 10-19-2014, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Same shit different year. Every time blues toxic behavior ends up in RNF a thousand people shrug their shoulders and ignore it, yet flame the fuck out of anyone who champions red. I laugh every time I read posts from people on this server saying red is toxic when you have hundreds of people on blue whose sole purpose playing here is deprive everyone else of enjoyment. Same goes for any staff stating that red is more difficult to GM than blue. I don't see how staffing a server with 10x the server pop and raid rules bordering on insanity could possibly be easier or less toxic.

TMO uses the competitive argument but in all honesty, if they actually wanted competition they're playing on the wrong server. If any of these so called hard core raiders had any balls they would join Jeremy and others on red.

All you need to do is scan this thread for Detoxx's posts then apply his behavior and attitude to a few hundred people playing in TMO and IB to see which server truly houses the trash and this thread is proof of the problems blue is plagued with. And no new set of raid rules will ever fix the problem.

People tend to forget these raid rules were put in place because a single guild was cock blocking 95% of the playerbase from accomplishing anything simply because their enjoyment came from depriving others of having fun. Logging in at 4am on bat phones, 72 hour variance, FTE with 40 plus on VS, intentional training with VS faction, the list goes on. These aren't talents or skills acquired from playing the game but rather having no life and more time than the average player. Even if Soandso knew game mechanics, or were skilled at their class, it didn't matter. That's why this server will never actually have any type of real competition and the best players in this community gravitate away from here or just never played on blue in the first place.

But keep eating that shit sandwich and buying the hype that blue is where its at. Take a nice big bite and enjoy. When Velious hits everyone here is going to be really, really dissapointed. The same people that log in every week to slay the same raid mobs for 4 consecutive years aren't going away in Velious and they've been preparing alt armies with their spare time and money for a reason. The only thing your average player that makes up 95% of this servers playerbase will be killing will be the shit that doesn't matter and is left up by the no lifers. By the time you actually finish a sleepers key years down the road he's going to be woken up by the same toxic shit bags that have been denying people raid mobs in Kunark for 4 years and it will be done simply for the fact that these people do not want you to enjoy your time spent playing here.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same shit different year. Every time blues toxic behavior ends up in RNF a thousand people shrug their shoulders and ignore it, yet flame the fuck out of anyone who champions red. I laugh every time I read posts from people on this server saying red is toxic when you have hundreds of people on blue whose sole purpose playing here is deprive everyone else of enjoyment. Same goes for any staff stating that red is more difficult to GM than blue. I don't see how staffing a server with 10x the server pop and raid rules bordering on insanity could possibly be easier or less toxic.

TMO uses the competitive argument but in all honesty, if they actually wanted competition they're playing on the wrong server. If any of these so called hard core raiders had any balls they would join Jeremy and others on red.

All you need to do is scan this thread for Detoxx's posts then apply his behavior and attitude to a few hundred people playing in TMO and IB to see which server truly houses the trash and this thread is proof of the problems blue is plagued with. And no new set of raid rules will ever fix the problem.

People tend to forget these raid rules were put in place because a single guild was cock blocking 95% of the playerbase from accomplishing anything simply because their enjoyment came from depriving others of having fun. Logging in at 4am on bat phones, 72 hour variance, FTE with 40 plus on VS, intentional training with VS faction, the list goes on. These aren't talents or skills acquired from playing the game but rather having no life and more time than the average player. Even if Soandso knew game mechanics, or were skilled at their class, it didn't matter. That's why this server will never actually have any type of real competition and the best players in this community gravitate away from here or just never played on blue in the first place.

But keep eating that shit sandwich and buying the hype that blue is where its at. Take a nice big bite and enjoy. When Velious hits everyone here is going to be really, really dissapointed. The same people that log in every week to slay the same raid mobs for 4 consecutive years aren't going away in Velious and they've been preparing alt armies with their spare time and money for a reason. The only thing your average player that makes up 95% of this servers playerbase will be killing will be the shit that doesn't matter and is left up by the no lifers. By the time you actually finish a sleepers key years down the road he's going to be woken up by the same toxic shit bags that have been denying people raid mobs in Kunark for 4 years and it will be done simply for the fact that these people do not want you to enjoy your time spent playing here.
Site needs a thumps up option.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy gets it.

You want VP dragons before velious? Take a chance then and make the leap. Otherwise just wait your turn in the class R loot vending machine line.
No thanks. The loot might aswell be compared to planar gear when it comes to 50% of the content in this game. What does VP gear really help you at? Soloing? Sure so a few classes that are good at soloing can get alittle better. Nah not worth it. VP gear good for raiding? Sure gives you more stats. Is it needed to raid anywhere? Nope. I dont see what the huge deal is about VP other then saying "Yay i beat the end game zone of Kunark 15 years after it came out!!" You guys want a pat on your back for that?
Old 10-19-2014, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqmaze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Class R is a mindset, and here is your proof.
Yes not wanting a shitfest in a video game is a mindset. I'm not going to deny that 1 bit.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Aren't u in holo? Lols
Dustboy#1652 on Discord
Old 10-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustysr06 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't u in holo? Lols
You mean the guild that invites anyone and epics people on a weekly basis? Yeah.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
to see which server truly houses the trash
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What server do you play on again?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 10-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What server do you play on again?
Sorry I took my fungi back after you quit playing. Keep slinging mud though forumquest funner than the game sometimes.
Closed Thread