Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff has been pretty clear that they aren't going to code any changes to the rotation system. The current repops are triggered whenever Rogean feels like it. It's not going to change.
Seems kinda silly since they made the changes in the first place... first shots the best I guess?
Old 10-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reluctance to join class C is due to being forced to raid against the sociopaths that are TMO/IB.
Your constant bashing just shows that you're the sociopath. Most of us are pretty chill TMO and IB alike. I suggest doing some more QnA on reddit, white nighting and holding onto that old raid scene bitterness comes very natural with you. Now go collect your handouts... Move along move along >_>
Old 10-20-2014, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your constant bashing just shows that you're the sociopath. Most of us are pretty chill TMO and IB alike. I suggest doing some more QnA on reddit, white nighting and holding onto that old raid scene bitterness comes very natural with you. Now go collect your handouts... Move along move along >_>
The new raid scene developed due to the monopolization of content by first TR/IB then TMO. The raid scene would still be like that if it weren't for staff intervention. It took fucking staff intervention to make you guys stop acting like jackasses and even now the idiocy spills out. Here's some examples:

The complete frothing outrage directed at class R and me personally because you didn't like a staff mandated solution that you brought on yourselves.

Lampooning class R when we established a rotation in days and maintained it for almost a year now. Something your kind couldn't do, which caused the staff to intervene.

The scumbag flaming of Catherin after the autofire debacle after TMO/IB pretended that they never once ever were autofiring and Catherin was the true villain, give me a break.

The constant beating Taken is getting over coth ducking when TMO/IB is happily doing it and being successful doing so.

The back alley trade offs when it comes to discipline issues between IB and TMO compared to screaming for the book to be thrown at class R guilds anytime something happens. (Nagafen, Lord)

Screaming for competition then absorbing the competition.

Do I need to keep going? I'll keep calling a spade a spade, just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it's not true.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Banned

What are you even talking about? You paint us as some foreign creatures. You bring up points that are irrelevant from a time way more toxic. By all means let the hatred flow.

Acting like you had much to do with the rotation. FE was the cause of the change and you're just riding the wave caused by them. As for joining the competition you still have no idea behind why that happened. Stay bitter.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you even talking about? You paint us as some foreign creatures. You bring up points that are irrelevant from a time way more toxic. By all means let the hatred flow.

Acting like you had much to do with the rotation. FE was the cause of the change and you're just riding the wave caused by them. As for joining the competition you still have no idea behind why that happened. Stay bitter.
So I make relevant points, you issue a blanket dismissal and then cherry on top is saying FE was the impetus for the raid scene changes. You're beyond delusional. Thanks for making my point for me.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
The scumbag flaming of Catherin after the autofire debacle after TMO/IB pretended that they never once ever were autofiring and Catherin was the true villain, give me a break.

Anyone who actually was actually caught autofiring would have taken a huge beating on here.

The constant beating Taken is getting over coth ducking when TMO/IB is happily doing it and being successful doing so.

Nobody is happy doing this. Proof: Class C does not coth duck class C mobs. We're forced to for FFA ones.

The back alley trade offs when it comes to discipline issues between IB and TMO compared to screaming for the book to be thrown at class R guilds anytime something happens. (Nagafen, Lord)

Don't act like it's shady or something. EQ has agro mechanics that aren't always intuitive and are very volatile. Accidents or recklessness can easily cause raid interference that cost mobs for another guild. If class C was petitioning every little infraction, GMs would be pissed. Not to mention we've been flat out told that this is how raid disputes must be handled.

You were approached about that Nagafen before it ever went to GMs. And you basically got a slap on the wrist, so I don't know why you'd even bring it up.

Screaming for competition then absorbing the competition.

Stealing members from opposition, better recruiting, orchestrating mergers. This is part of competition in this game unfortunately.
Responses in bold.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Banned

You're just too much. While I love you I gotta say you're a fire giant for not seeing how if it wasn't for FE rocking the boat You'd not have ur class system.

Your jimmies are so rustled over olden times you're blind. It's blah blah blah class c hatred from you 24/7. What have we done lately that has effected you? All your hatred I spent up latent bitterness. Let it go.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You're just too much. While I love you I gotta say you're a fire giant for not seeing how if it wasn't for FE rocking the boat You'd not have ur class system.

Your jimmies are so rustled over olden times you're blind. It's blah blah blah class c hatred from you 24/7. What have we done lately that has effected you? All your hatred I spent up latent bitterness. Let it go.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

I like music... but that song is painful on every level of existence.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Closed Thread