Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by no sight in slowing down you mean P99 has the population of 5 EQLive high population servers, then, yes.
When the last time you logged on live Secrets? I logged on last week and there were plenty of people alive and playing. I know you dont like live and you will stand by it but to honestly think that p99 pop comes close to the pop of any live servers is silly.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the last time you logged on live Secrets? I logged on last week and there were plenty of people alive and playing. I know you dont like live and you will stand by it but to honestly think that p99 pop comes close to the pop of any live servers is silly.
Most of us don't 3-box on P99 tho (with mercs attached too ofc), which is what live has become
Old 01-23-2015, 04:24 AM
Aviak

Always love the "You don't feel the same way about X, so you must be idiots/sheep" comments. If I applied that philosophy I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like anyone. Shit.. my hating bacon, beer, and potato chips would probably disqualify 70% of the p99 population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep because some of us dont really care what company makes a game but likes trying new things..
Oh c'mon, it had nothing to do with my PM saying "So... I'm playing H1z1"? I felt it was surprising, since I'm not a huge SOE fan either.

But to be fair.. I said don't buy in yet, wait a week or two [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You never listen man. Eagles fans.