Banned

Default I love John Cena! <3

We Are America ft. John Cena | Love Has No Labels | Ad Council

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
Old 07-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

op needs help.
Serious pity reply that IT thinks that this applies to IT.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Banned

I love you to Baler. I don't want you to feel threatened or scared of any group. I'm very upset that people are being vilified (like muslims) in response to recent events and tragedies. And that ignorant fear is being called around and people are being called predators and demonized and a billion other horrible things we are doing to each other. My family, neices, and nephews seem to be ok still. I just wan't to spread John Cena's wise and kind sentiment. In regards to all the negative political abuse and exploitation of people all over of all creeds. Certainly not just what happed around myself recently.

Please know that I have compassion, I just want everyone to stop dying and committing suicide and atrocities against each other [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I never want you to suffer. I will pray for your safety and security in my own way so we can avoid any more of this pain that America is experiencing and fearing.

I see wisdom in love and that's all the power we good kind compassionate people have. I do have the power to help save those who would listen to love. By spreading love. And understanding. And by speaking truthfully, and openly, with kindness, and caring. And by trusting and having faith, that loving people are not alone. We will pull through.
Last edited by maerilith; 07-05-2016 at 03:57 PM..
Old 07-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love you to Baler. I don't want you to feel threatened or scared of any group. I'm very upset that people are being vilified (like muslims) in response to recent events and tragedies. And that ignorant fear is being called around and people are being called predators and demonized and a billion other horrible things we are doing to each other. My family, neices, and nephews seem to be ok still. I just wan't to spread John Cena's wise and kind sentiment. In regards to all the negative political abuse and exploitation of people all over of all creeds. Certainly not just what happed around myself recently.

Please know that I have compassion, I just want everyone to stop dying and committing suicide and atrocities against each other [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I never want you to suffer. I will pray for your safety and security in my own way so we can avoid any more of this pain that America is experiencing and fearing.

I see wisdom in love and that's all the power we good kind compassionate people have. I do have the power to help save those who would listen to love. By spreading love. And understanding. And by speaking truthfully, and openly, with kindness, and caring. And by trusting and having faith, that loving people are not alone. We will pull through.
Good post. I too am a luminous being.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

What the hell has this place become?

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 07-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Aviak

Op was abused as a child and forced to dress in moms cloths for entertainment
Old 07-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypodosktorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op was abused as a child and forced to dress in moms cloths for entertainment
False, simply take it or leave it. I had loving parents, even if they weren't perfect. It's partly because of them that my heart chakra is still open to love.

Anyway none of this is about me. It's silly for me to post really because those ready will have what they need come to them.

There's no mission greater than the one we can take in solitude I guess. But it fills my heart to share something kind with you all. I feel like that is a signal from the universe that we are loved. Especially when people like BigJ feel that love in kind <3
Old 07-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False, simply take it or leave it. I had loving parents, even if they weren't perfect. It's partly because of them that my heart chakra is still open to love.

Anyway none of this is about me. It's silly for me to post really because those ready will have what they need come to them.

There's no mission greater than the one we can take in solitude I guess. But it fills my heart to share something kind with you all. I feel like that is a signal from the universe that we are loved. Especially when people like BigJ feel that love in kind <3
Whats it about then? Not doing any work? Quitting having to try to seek out relationships with actual hard work? (using the attractive woman as your ideal, who don't have to work for these things, including relationships and attention).

I have a theory that transgenderism isn't about dysmorphia at all.

Its an emotional disorder. That doesn't mean we shouldn't have trans people, but in my private personal opinion ill always consider them to have an emotional disorder of some kind.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats it about then? Not doing any work? Quitting having to try to seek out relationships with actual hard work? (using the attractive woman as your ideal, who don't have to work for these things, including relationships and attention).

I have a theory that transgenderism isn't about dysmorphia at all.

Its an emotional disorder. That doesn't mean we shouldn't have trans people, but in my private personal opinion ill always consider them to have an emotional disorder of some kind.
Well I am not sure. But I'm prett sure John Cena was awesome and didn't talk about any of that rubbish. But 3 or 4 of you are good at bringing it up over and over.

I just told you what it was about. Sharing love. And Kindness and having lightbody edging sessions with o'l big J [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread