Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Smile Returning 55 monk iso friends/guild

Hey all, recently returned to P99 to find that the majority of my eq buddies have moved on, and so I find myself in search of new friends and a new guild etc.

I'm laid back and a capable player, but my schedule can be somewhat erratic, and I tend to work afternoon/evenings. I'm looking to make some friends and do some grouping and super light raiding (b/c of my schedule), more so for fun than pixels.

I like helping out lowbies, and have a few alts ranging from 12-56ish as well, but I'd like to concentrate on getting my monk up to 60 and hopefully getting some seb groups going, as I've never really had the chance to learn that dungeon, and I'd like to do so.

My main playtimes are Mon/Tues, primarily mornings (cst) but throughout the day, then generally mornings wed-sun. I'm usually chainpulling for groups in KC atm, sometimes derping around helping lowbies and trying to farm some pp. Currently working on resist gear so I can pull in seb comfortably.

I look forward to jumping back into P99 again, and hope to find a group to chill with and fight some merbs.

I'm IG as Sangrim, 55 mnk.

<3
Old 10-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome back!