Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 10:54 AM
Kobold

Default Fanged skull Stiletto

I searched around the forum cant find for at fact if this quest is avaible on the server as of now.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=749

Just wondering might not even be worth doing since there better offhands..
Old 03-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Don't think anyone would've tried, the weapon is meh...

but most people that kill stanos do it for the HE illusion mask and hes a bit of a pain in the ass to do it for a weapon like that. though it would probably sell well to low lvl twinks.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Banned

I have seen this item on the server. Think Otto had it. He is a 60 rogue who was tagged Inglourious Bastards last time I saw him.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

I think there are two on the server. Otto lent his to hasbinbad at one point and if I remember correctly a divinity rogue had the other.

I believe they got t from killing MM
Old 03-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Think thats a different item, he linked a quest to the item, turn in stanos head. maybe that quest is on live long after mm stopped dropping it.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Kobold

The question isnt about if the item is ingame... I know it dropped during some event.. this is just out of curiosty a question about the quest involving said item is in game yet or not.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Earliest entry for this quest resulting in the FSS is post-Velious, at least from a quick search around ZAM.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/i...98883395670090

May 2, 2001
Quote:
Theres 3 ways to end the ragebringer quest, the good way (get ragebringer), not-so good way (get a high elf illusion mask), and bad way (get this stilleto). You could do quest 3 times over and get all 3 items if ya wanted to though, heh. How does this work with getting the mask and stilleto you ask? Near the end, you kill Stanos and give his head to the General for a High Elf Illusion Mask, or give the head to Hanns and get the fanged skull stilleto; this is instead of staying with Stanos to the end and giving him whatever is off the general. If you're uber I guess you would want to do the quest 2x and get the mask and ragebringer, heh.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Fire Giant

I looked up some of the info for this quest also.

I think Stanos had always given the text about Hanns wanting his head though?

Quote:
You say, 'What about Hanns?'

Stanos Herkanor says 'Hanns Krieghor was a talented young man, in many ways much more of a man than his father. After the death of [Johann], I raised Hanns as my own son, and grew to love him as such. A few years back, to take revenge upon me for his [father's murder], Hanns seized control of the Circle. At the same time, he sent four of his best killers to finish me. The killers failed, I still live. Hanns still leads the Circle in Qeynos, and still seeks [my head].'

You say, 'What father's murder?'

Stanos Herkanor says 'Well, it's no great secret now that I was responsible for the death of Johann Krieghor, Hanns Krieghor's father. Johann used to lead the Circle. Hanns was but a pup when his father died at my hand, and became as a son to me. Hanns did not discover that I was the one who killed his father until many years later. For that, he wants [my head].'

You say, 'Your head?'

Stanos Herkanor says 'Aye, _____, Hanns has wanted me dead for years. He's tried many times, though not personally. He's smart, that one, for not facing me, but foolish for wasting so many good men for naught.'

You say, 'What tools?'

Stanos Herkanor says 'To allow the assassin to slay a prince, and fight his way back out, a fell blade was crafted. It was small enough to conceal under a garment and yet large enough to strike a mortal blow through armor. Aided by vile Teir'Dal enchantments, it is much more fearsome than it appears. I would glady rid myself of it, but I fear I can not until I [clear my name] with Hanns.'
Old 03-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

That quest was put in by Kendrick when he made the rogue epic. Similar to the high-elf mask, it was just unsolved for a while.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niples [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The question isnt about if the item is ingame... I know it dropped during some event.. this is just out of curiosty a question about the quest involving said item is in game yet or not.
I believe it was given out on live when Vox was killed the first time, her loot table hadn't been implemented yet.
Closed Thread