Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Eh...kinda apples to oranges...boosted to hell awd 4 banger vs 5.5L NA rwd luxury.

the sti was a blast to rally, loud, quick, a insane in the snow. Reminded me of my gsxr performance wise

the c55 is a comfy, quiet, very fast sleeper. Reminds me of my hayabusa performance wise
Old 04-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No off roaders here? Just Japanese imports is all I see ;/
A 70's Aussie muscle car icon is a jap import now? lol broken.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 70's Aussie muscle car icon is a jap import now? lol broken.
The only car before my post that wasn't japanese had a LS1 motor and that would make it american :/.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Building an S54 Z3 M Coupe right now.

It's getting a Precision CEA 7276 turbo and all the supporting mods to make 1000+ at the rear wheels. Already reinforced the whole sub frame, upgraded the suspension, custom intake and exhaust manifolds etc.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Stock Mustang GT 5.0
Love the torque. I can't wait to get it out of winter storage.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've mostly been into motorcycles since I was a teenager but have been getting into cars as I get older. Bikes are just easy to work on, faster than cars, and a hell of a lot fun to ride. I picked up my '02 WS-6 TA a while back and my father-in-law and me are restoring his numbers matching '67 Firebird. We thought it would be cool for us to have the first and last years of the Firebird. My TA just has the standard bolt-ons. The cars only got 55k on it so I'd like to wait until it gets to 100k or something blows before tearing it down, tinkering with the internals, and swapping the rearend. This pic was from about a month ago. Fun car and definitely a head turner.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was my first car... I just got upset when I saw this pic. I wish I bought it out at the end of the lease. Some lucky mofo picked up my 02 ws6 with like 12k miles in 2005 when I turned it in.

I still have the front license plate cover. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

Finally had some time today to clean up the new project car, whoever owned it seriously never washed it, like in a year or longer. It had sap, grime, in every possible spot, layers of it. Ended up cleaning for about 8 hrs today. Will be going into some motor work next week and cleaning up the engine bay. Plan on just going with a nice exhaust and intake with 1 piece driveshaft along with some wheels.

This ones going to be my daily driver though so nothing crazy.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've mostly been into motorcycles since I was a teenager but have been getting into cars as I get older. Bikes are just easy to work on, faster than cars, and a hell of a lot fun to ride. I picked up my '02 WS-6 TA a while back and my father-in-law and me are restoring his numbers matching '67 Firebird. We thought it would be cool for us to have the first and last years of the Firebird. My TA just has the standard bolt-ons. The cars only got 55k on it so I'd like to wait until it gets to 100k or something blows before tearing it down, tinkering with the internals, and swapping the rearend. This pic was from about a month ago. Fun car and definitely a head turner.

Love dem birds /drool
Old 04-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Kobold

2010 Mitsubishi EVO X GSR.

Full Race twin scroll T4 turbo kit with a Borg Warner EFR 7670 turbo.

Puts down around 500awhp, goes low-mid 11's, traps 124's
(Not bad for just upgrading the turbo & few supporting mods)

One day I will get bored of it, or go balls out and build the engine.
For now it's my daily driver.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this isnt a thread for nerds with no life, please exit.
Gaffin has 8 banned characters like 3 or 4 of them being lvl 60's calls me a nerd with no life lol

You probably used the money you scammed and went to prison for to purchase a car. Once a low life....forever a low life
Closed Thread