Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't ignore the trolls

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumping your petition puts it to the back apparently (not trolling)...hopefully the staff see this thread and remember that ^^
yes that was the joke. blame filbus, that clever f*cker got me hooked on the mischief :^)
Old 09-10-2017, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Something to consider:

Make sure you include all relevant details for your IP exemption, as outlined here:

"IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities (real first names) / relations to those players, and please make sure that at least one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify. This format works best: Real first name - Relationship - Account Name"

If you fail to complete these basics then there is a good chance your petition will be overlooked. As I understand it there are a lot of petitions, so if you don't play ball you are just wasting a volunteers time.

Good luck and have fun RPing the wife duo!
Old 09-10-2017, 06:46 AM
Sarnak

The biggest thing i noticed about the p99 forums is that they are so incredibly toxic and yet the server in general is such the opposite.

The forums here really are not newbie friendly or friendly in general.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 09-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

Who the fuck isn't friendly around here? GTFOOH!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your "wife" needs an exemption? Does she happen to play a cleric, shaman, or enchanter?
His wife is passionate about sitting in the tunnel at level one and selling and doing transfers.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His wife is passionate about sitting in the tunnel at level one and selling and doing transfers.
Why so mean Ziggy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest thing i noticed about the p99 forums is that they are so incredibly toxic and yet the server in general is such the opposite.

The forums here really are not newbie friendly or friendly in general.
get out of rnf you little B1ch
Old 09-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Aviak

Took over two months for me to get a response to my IP exception request, and instead of just doing it as I'd requested, they asked if it was still needed. When I didn't respond within a week, they closed the thread and told me to submit a new request. Instead of just doing it, as requested.

My advise is to check the thread every day for three months, because they'll ask you if you'd still like the exception rather than just do it.
Closed Thread