Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Banned

Stop trolling the Emp.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
global ooc, don't give a shit about it anymore tbh, however zone wide yellow text, fuck yes.
We need a Fuck Yes YT zone wide video going bro. We need the support of the proletariat!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

we need some yellow text zonewide or idgaf just make it happen. global ooc on launch, may as well the pop. is low and it makes it more fun.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we need some yellow text zonewide or idgaf just make it happen. global ooc on launch, may as well the pop. is low and it makes it more fun.
No, chestbump in your IRC when you kill someone.

Keep it Klassic.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Classic Smashhtikkkk , Grow some hair on your ballz and be men YT IS NEEDED FOR PVP SERVER . If you disagree you are either A. A RETARTED MONGOlOID B. A blue noob that has never PVPD and has no say in the matter in the first place. B. YOU HAVE BITCH TITS aka gynomastia ... PICK ONE.

GOOODDDD you noobzz qq so much im sharpening my E BLADES and blessing them with fine minerals so they may slay the blue bloods and make the rivers run red. REDRUM
Old 10-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

Screw this global ooc business. zonewide YT is cool though, I enjoy it.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic Smashhtikkkk , Grow some hair on your ballz and be men YT IS NEEDED FOR PVP SERVER . If you disagree you are either A. A RETARTED MONGOlOID B. A blue noob that has never PVPD and has no say in the matter in the first place. B. YOU HAVE BITCH TITS aka gynomastia ... PICK ONE.

GOOODDDD you noobzz qq so much im sharpening my E BLADES and blessing them with fine minerals so they may slay the blue bloods and make the rivers run red. REDRUM
This is the type of illiterate, inbred, mongoloid that supports global YT. (which is not classic and been stated 100% not going in multiple times)
Old 10-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Although you have to admit it really lets people know you are killing people in the zone which kinda messed up solo ganking in big zones.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the type of illiterate, inbred, mongoloid that supports global YT. (which is not classic and been stated 100% not going in multiple times)

And when this type of illiterate, inbred, mongoloid Slays your pixels I will delight with a cackling howl then thick mucus like jizz will flow from my body as I hump your dead corpse in delight and joy.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Banned

200-300 people were on opening night.

# of times I've died to another player, with my name out in the open, and not hiding from pvp? 0

I'll die, but I sure as hell won't cry about it like you guys do about EVERYTHING

Waaah, no experience rate increase.
Waaah, pets don't zone.
Waaah, spells cost X.
Waaah, fucking waaah.
Closed Thread