Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-17-2016, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Default Key to cobalt scar

I just completed the key quest and noticed that Wenglawks Kkeak is not requiring 200p with the turn in. I just gave him the note from Whisperwing and he returned the Message to Herald. Every source I've found seems to suggest he should require the plat as well.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just completed the key quest and noticed that Wenglawks Kkeak is not requiring 200p with the turn in. I just gave him the note from Whisperwing and he returned the Message to Herald. Every source I've found seems to suggest he should require the plat as well.
Some one else may have given him the plat before you.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:18 PM
Kobold

I suppose that's possible. I had forgotten that even the small velius quests were MQ'able. I'll see if I can repeat the bug.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Just completed the quest again and I can confirm that Wenglawks Kkeak is not requiring 200p with the turn in, just the note from Whisperwing
Old 04-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

someone farming Dragontooth chokers ( requires 100 plat to Wenglawks ) probably gave him like 5K or something expedite his farming of the quest
Old 04-18-2016, 02:26 PM
Kobold

That's possible but I repeated this bug twice with weeks in between. I doubt a farmer would leave that much plat on him for that long. The only other thing I can think of is to kill Wenglawks and try it again after respawn. However, I'm convinced that this is bugged.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

I can attest to doing the key quest here and needing to provide him with plat. It was a bit difficult to complete with the other mob in the room as he started beating on me, but I was able to hand in the first part but had to gate out of zone before death. I then healed up and came back quickly .. dropped the plat and got the proper item. Once again using the same action - gating before dying. I was told that Wenglawks does come out of the house but after waiting for over an full day of in game time, I go bored and tried risking turn in with him in the back room.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:15 PM
Kobold

Thanks, Crashking. Both times I did the quest I just turned in the note and casted DA and booked it to WL to avoid dying. Both times I got the proper item returned. It may be as the others suggested and there just happened to be plat left on him. But, I'm going to try killing Wenglawks and turn in the note on respawn, assuming death will reset the NPC quest inventory.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, Crashking. Both times I did the quest I just turned in the note and casted DA and booked it to WL to avoid dying. Both times I got the proper item returned. It may be as the others suggested and there just happened to be plat left on him. But, I'm going to try killing Wenglawks and turn in the note on respawn, assuming death will reset the NPC quest inventory.
Death does not reset npc quest inventory