Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Banned

If I was going to pick an 'uncommon' camp in upperguk it would be the ghoulbane camp or.. the fungus farm where the Fungus Mutant spawns (no not that one near the ent that you've been at before, theres a deeper one)
Old 04-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Aviak

Someone mentioned the two troll guards (SK and Shaman) in Rathe Mountains. This is a perfect camp, as a necro I've gone from 40-42 in no time, and I should be able to hit 44 today. The money isn't too good (occasional FS weapons and large ringmail) but there are merchants nearby and it's never camped. I'd say camp the Great Oowomp for a while then move to these guys around 40 or so.
Last edited by NovaSeven; 04-07-2016 at 02:45 PM..
Old 04-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Kobold

A nice spot I've used on evil characters is the West Freeport Arena. The guards there are warriors, there have low hp, seemingly low magic resist. Easy to single them out and are on 6 minute timers. Solo'd there on my DE necro and cleric 28-34 (I think) really quickly. They also drop FS if you can find somewhere to sell it.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Kobold

It's probably been mentioned but Runnyeye never has anyone in it ever.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I would like to think I've maintained alot of off the beaten path camps on P99.

but I tend to stick to my own habits. and I wouldn't necessarily call some of them off the beaten path.

For Iksars a great leveling strat (the majority of my char's)
1- 20 FoB and then Kurns tower.
20-30 Warsliks Woods. Giant fort. hands down best lvl 20-30 camp with awesome money loot Best. I dare anyone to propose a better location. you can even eek out a couple more lvls in that zone if you move to the gorillas in the caves outside of Dalnirs. but the drastic cut to the money you'll make while lvling will definitely curb your enthusiasm for the spot.

30-40ish Highkeep guards. start on the first floor and killing them till about 34 or 35 then you can move up to the upper floors or the basement. If your playing a iksar SK/MNK/NEC this camp is hands down better than anything else you'll find in the game. the Xp bonus in HHK is staggering. and the fact that every guard drops a fine steel short sword worth 5p 9gold to the erudite merchant on first floor. (who is on a faction neutral to iksars) and you can FD to use the banker.

I would regularly make 500-700p an hour at this camp.

35-50 Crystal Caverns terror/spider/geonid caves.

alot of people go to CC for the orcs which i find to be silly. most of the orcs are stacked up so its very hard to get solo or even 2 pulls. which if solo'n on a nontwink character we all know is akin to suicide.

I go straight past the orcs. past the coldain village down into the terror caves. they can be a little challenging at 35ish but they are definitely killable. the xp is fantastic the bonus here is on point and the cash flow is steady. not nearly as good as WW or HHK but its consistent. and gets much much better when you start killing spiders. who drop Crystalline silk which I was selling for 200p a stack. mind you i wasnt even having to leave the zone because many high level players will come to this lower lvl zone to farm the spiders easier than velks. Oh and there is a banker here who is neural. so even if the dwarves look at you sideways you can still use their banker.

after 50 its a crapshoot really. but I enjoyed top floor CoM/Velks Sometimes get lucky and get a group to SolB or something similiar.
Closed Thread