Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

I deserve your loot because I am an alt-o-holic.
No matter what items you give me, I will put them to use.

Of course, you will be contributing to the delinquency of an alt-o-holic. But you're leaving, so you don't care.

My main is only 32 and I've been playing since september.
Someone help me!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thumbs up Legit Candidate

Loot is hard earned. It is a legacy gained through the triumphs and sorrows of many characters, and is the valiant sum of effort put forth by the player. A legacy is certainly not something that should be wasted, and I can only imagine that you want the time you spent acquiring it to continue being well used and cared as you would if you could! I recently found out about project 1999 and was giddy to recreate my character from live whose legacy and soul belongs to sony. I'm well on my way to becoming a hero, and If you pass your legacy down unto me, the strength of your ancestors will empower my vision of glory and be a living monument to your achievements in EverQuest! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Write here why you think you deserve my stuff. I will consider giving away my droppables to a winner, if any. Not my accounts or money, giving me the chance to come back if I decide to...though doubtful.

I've been contemplating on how to give my stuff away to a worthy non-shitbag and this is what I came up with. Too much risk giving away my stuff to a lowbie and it turns out to be some douchebag like Xosire or something.
I might be very new to this server, but first off, your gear will be put to very good use. Myself and 3 of my buddies are leveling together (me a cleric, one a mage, one a necro, and one a druid). Any help we can get will be greatly appreciated, and again put to great use.

Another reason why it would be best suited to us, is that we are very large fans of a community based game, and helping those that need it. Basically a pay one forward scenario, where once we can no longer use the gear, rather than it being sold for PP, it would be handed down the chain to another newbie or set of newbies, with the stipulation to keep the chain going.

Also if you were to ever come back, and wanted your gear back, you would gladly be given it back, as it would have already gotten great use in the time you were gone. That is all, and if you have any further questions, you can send me a tell to either Pottymouth or Iksane in game. Thank you for your time, and in all honesty, I don't know you, but sucks to have someone that is at least somewhat thoughtful leaving the game.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:33 AM
Aviak

Take my wife,
Old 05-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Aviak

Please!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Write here why you think you deserve my stuff. I will consider giving away my droppables to a winner, if any. Not my accounts or money, giving me the chance to come back if I decide to...though doubtful.

I've been contemplating on how to give my stuff away to a worthy non-shitbag and this is what I came up with. Too much risk giving away my stuff to a lowbie and it turns out to be some douchebag like Xosire or something.
haha +1 for Xosire comment
Old 05-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

troll post, fyi...
Closed Thread