Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Aviak

I deserve your stuff because little Timmy fell in the well and I need your items to get him out.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP FOR PIXELS
Old 05-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Aviak

well i thought i would ask, i Would love it to get anything you do not want i have a 33sk and a super low lvl 5 bard. It would be a real help to have anything but if you do not want to give them to me i am ok with that as well
Old 05-14-2011, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Who got stuff vs who got trolled?
Old 05-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

can i has your stuff? im new to the server and i would flip it for other goodies!

p.s. im not a douchebag!@
Old 05-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Large Rat

I started on this server last july and gave all my lowbie caster loot to a friend when I didn't have time to play anymore. He got high on E and died and lost his corpse. True story. Wasn't very happy when I came back and heard the news.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I rolled an Iksar SK to challenge myself with the 68% xp penalty. I recently spent my entire savings on a 2 handed weapon for 158pp. I'm mostly in banded armor, as I just came to this server a few days ago. Any item you're willing to spare would be much appreciated.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned

I deserve your stuff because if you don't give it to me I will post real life pictures of you around the forum.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:19 AM
Kobold

I spend most of my days helping people, and I would find a great home for your gear. Plenty of people can vouch that I am always doing whatever I can in order to help others get the most out of their play time. Donating platinum, items, and spells is just a small part of my daily routine. Oasis is where the magic happens. Anybody who has leveled up in oasis in the last year has probably seen me at one point or another helping everybody in the zone. Also I do the same thing in Upper Guk quite often.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Aviak

Default Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Write here why you think you deserve my stuff. I will consider giving away my droppables to a winner, if any. Not my accounts or money, giving me the chance to come back if I decide to...though doubtful.

I've been contemplating on how to give my stuff away to a worthy non-shitbag and this is what I came up with. Too much risk giving away my stuff to a lowbie and it turns out to be some douchebag like Xosire or something.
Sorry to see your a little burned out Harrison. Good luck in your travels and hope to see you come back.
Closed Thread