Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plus we have no idea when the server will actually relaunch.
Probably about the same time as everyone will start to get bored with Archeage, anywhere from 1-3 months.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 08-23-2014, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Some DAoC Art

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 09-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Some of our DAoC ppl want to try Everquest out (never played this game before, like some of you haven't played DAoC before either) while we all wait for Uthgard, so me and backman made some chars with them on P99. If anyone wants to join us, you're welcome to, we've made some Gnome casters for the time being. My char's name is Linker and I'm currently trying out a mage, Vorhal is a necro with the same name. Come on IRC if you want to know more details, what times we're around etc. This wouldn't be a bad idea for ppl who'll be playing DAoC on Uthgard together, to meet and see whose play times will be compatible with whose and get acquainted.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

We'll most likely be XPin in Steamfont Mountains tonight, our level range is from 5-9, and one other thing I neglected to mention is we're doing this UNtwinked!

If anyone has an alt they want to level with us, let me know here or ingame on Linker.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

We currently have: 2 Mages, 1 Necro, 1 Druid (who may or may not keep playing.) Would be great to meet the players who will be joining us for Uthgard this way too!
Old 09-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Large Rat

Hello fellow DAOC fans. I am definitely interested in joining you guys when Uthgard comes back online. I would love to have a community to play with when I'm on my Champion or my sorcerer.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfyre808 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello fellow DAOC fans. I am definitely interested in joining you guys when Uthgard comes back online. I would love to have a community to play with when I'm on my Champion or my sorcerer.
Cool, just let me know what 3 classes you'd want to play the most if you had to pick 1 from: caster, support, and melee types, and I'll add your name to the roster!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:35 AM
Banned

Whats the status scrooge? We going to see this before 2015?
Old 10-01-2014, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghordo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats the status scrooge? We going to see this before 2015?
doubtful. I lost my hope already.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, just let me know what 3 classes you'd want to play the most if you had to pick 1 from: caster, support, and melee types, and I'll add your name to the roster!
Champion on Hib
Sorcerer on Alb
Thane on Mid
Closed Thread