Planar Protector

Default EVE Online

New thread, who is playing currently?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

me. I started a year ago and its been going great ever since. Everything I heard about EVE going in was that it has such a huge learning curve. However, as a solo newbie going in with no support at all, I actually invented a new scam before even logging into the game. I posted about it on the Forums but the GMs deleted it all. Luckaly I was just able to find an archived copy just the other day: I "Balasterd" the Buddy Program. I paid for the first 3 months of the game, but after that I was able to use in-game currency to keep multiple accounts active (2 now, 3 at most), and haven't paid a single penny for the game other than that initial 3 months, which is great feature.

Edit: Crius patch made my close my hisec POS, due to industry sucking now

Also, check out my sig ~
Last edited by Grimjaw; 08-12-2014 at 08:13 PM..
Old 08-13-2014, 05:48 AM
Planar Protector

Funny, I have a pal who has had a few banned accounts.

Hard to stay on the straight and narrow in EVE eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

I'm still playing.

I've moved out of null and tucked full time into WH life.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 08-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still playing.

I've moved out of null and tucked full time into WH life.
I thought about joining a WH corp, but my friend is in Goonswarm so i just joined his corp in GSF instead.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 09-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Anybody still playing this? I'm still new (not trial) and have just been running Gallente missions (distro and security) and doing inter-region trades to make some cash and learn my way around. I enjoy hauling/trading with my Nereus and Mark V but wouldn't mind expanding my PvP skills and I still haven't joined a corp.

I've done a little PvP in my Algos but not much other than that. The game is fun and I find myself playing more and more in the evenings. Lots of stuff to learn and places to explore now that I'm to the point where I'm not waiting on skills to train to be able to do anything. It would be cool to meet up with some players from here.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

I grief greifers and gank gankers while studying for school. Nothing better than extracting tears from assholes and stealing their loots

https://zkillboard.com/character/91859014/

It may seem minor to those that pvp all day but I've caused ganks to fail and stolen a lot pirate loot. My favorite is when I not only cause their gank to fail but I also catch their pods like this french scrub https://zkillboard.com/kill/41421389/. One thing I've learned is that gankers cannot PvP against people who shoot back. I outright OWNED a cruiser and 2 destroyers in my frigate without the help of CONCORD. The 3rd guy escaped but the other 2 got the pod express.

I am in my own corp atm so I can help anyone from here any time. I have about 40 mil sp so not much I can't do. I value ISK efficienty of win/lose ratio. Just this month I've had 53 kills and 9 losses BUT I only fly cheap and small shit for pvp so my efficiency is 99% (Destroyed 3 billion isk in ships while only losing 11 million isk in ships.)

Obviously Samwise Everquest in-game. Grimm (a couple of posts above me) and I have a chat channel in-game if you are cool we will let you in. He has a better brain than me when it comes to making ISK so direct your non-pvp questions towards him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 09-23-2014 at 04:48 PM..
Old 09-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I know practically nothing about PvP on EVE but it looks like you've had some fun this month and made a bit of pocket change. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Right now I'm lucky if I make 3-5M profit on my trades in an hour but I'm only at 800,000-900,000 SP maybe. I do all of the research I can for things (so much info out there) but it would be nice to have someone to ask questions when I really get stumped. I'll see if you're around tonight.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Banned

i need to get back into Eve, last time i was active was back in 2013 mostly did faction warfare pvp for the glorious amarr empire

nothing beats frig vs frig 1v1s at the sun like mother fucking samurai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvW0lmOe5v4
Old 09-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I grief greifers and gank gankers while studying for school. Nothing better than extracting tears from assholes and stealing their loots

https://zkillboard.com/character/91859014/

It may seem minor to those that pvp all day but I've caused ganks to fail and stolen a lot pirate loot. My favorite is when I not only cause their gank to fail but I also catch their pods like this french scrub https://zkillboard.com/kill/41421389/. One thing I've learned is that gankers cannot PvP against people who shoot back. I outright OWNED a cruiser and 2 destroyers in my frigate without the help of CONCORD. The 3rd guy escaped but the other 2 got the pod express.

I am in my own corp atm so I can help anyone from here any time. I have about 40 mil sp so not much I can't do. I value ISK efficienty of win/lose ratio. Just this month I've had 53 kills and 9 losses BUT I only fly cheap and small shit for pvp so my efficiency is 99% (Destroyed 3 billion isk in ships while only losing 11 million isk in ships.)

Obviously Samwise Everquest in-game. Grimm (a couple of posts above me) and I have a chat channel in-game if you are cool we will let you in. He has a better brain than me when it comes to making ISK so direct your non-pvp questions towards him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
started playing a couple of weeks ago. Flew around samwise for about 5 minutes the other day. Wanting to learn pvp, still need to read up on that
Closed Thread