Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2023, 02:46 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2023, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You all believe anyone who mildly defends Trump is the 1% Trump fan who paints the side of his barn with FJB. You paint a picture of understanding those who defend Trump as blindly following. You really miss the point by doing this, it’s easy to deal with an opposing view if you can just throw them in a bucket of “deplorables”. Often, I have no idea how people can defend some of the beliefs held by people. It’s like we’re living in different worlds. Watching the same movie and coming to polar opposite conclusions. I don’t pretend to understand the lefts motive for pushing pro-trans agenda. For flip flopping on election meddling. For swallowing the cock of big pharma. For now being all-in on a quagmire conflict in Ukraine.

Career Politicians are corrupt. Trump was not a career politician. Trump isn’t a guy I would want to hang out with, but the system is broken and we used to all agree on that. Sometimes you need an outsider to disrupt a system with layers of rot.

As it stands now I would probably vote for RFK.
The standard procedure for subverting a powerful nation that cannot be assailed because of the might of its solidarity, is to amass the dissidents and outsiders of that otherwise unassailable system and champion them to your cause by whatever persuasive rhetoric is necessary, so as to unravel their solidarity from the disenfranchised outliers within their ranks, while ideally securing that power for yourself.
Last edited by Landroval; 08-16-2023 at 03:34 PM..
Old 08-16-2023, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do. I just refer to it as capital.

Nice to see them going after Orange Man instead of crushing the poor like they usually do.
Capital = non-jewish Capital, because the fact that the majority of the Capital is Jewish Capital is fine.
Old 08-16-2023, 04:07 PM
Banned

Anti-semites don't gatekeep those critical of capital.
Old 08-16-2023, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anti-semites don't gatekeep those critical of capital.
TIL
Old 08-16-2023, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The standard procedure for subverting a powerful nation that cannot be assailed because of the might of its solidarity, is to amass the dissidents and outsiders of that otherwise unassailable system and champion them to your cause by whatever persuasive rhetoric is necessary, so as to unravel their solidarity from the disenfranchised outliers within their ranks, while ideally securing that power for yourself.
In the "18th Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte," a brief 1851 essay on the nature of revolution, Marx explained how what you call "disenfranchised outliers" -- for him, his term is "lumpen proletariat" -- were pitted against aspiring petit bourgeoisie -- what we would call the middle class -- in order to stage a restoration of the French monarchy that was otherwise completely laughable.

The essay was intended to prove how class conflict can be used to put a fool -- "a grotesque and average personality" to use Marx's words -- in power.

Class conflict is multi-valent. Both the "outliers" and the petite bourgeoisie got taken for a shitty ride.

Starting to click yet?
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 08-16-2023 at 04:57 PM..
Old 08-16-2023, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

And yes, that is stuff in my head. I had to look up the date.

Deal.
Old 08-16-2023, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIL
What is to be done?

-Michael Scott - Vladimir Lenin - Karl Marx
Old 08-16-2023, 05:20 PM
Banned

Using prosthetics to look more like character you are portraying is now called “Jew face”?

I swear Libs project their own racism and antisemitism on others. Remember when shitlibs claimed orcs in LOTR represented black people? Overcompensate much?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2687.jpg (23.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-16-2023, 05:33 PM
Banned

Really, of all the mythical creatures you pick Minotaur? Not dragon or Pegasus or something that can fly?

If my kid told me he was now a Minotaur I’d feel duty bound to abandon him in a hedge maze somewhere. “Sorry Tommy, you have to guard this place forever now”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2688.jpg (20.9 KB, 1 views)
Closed Thread