Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Gunna second Subway here. The ones up where I am at are all fairly good. Pretty much always get a Spicy Italian on Wheat/White bread (depends on what they have available at 7am in the morning), with lettuce/tomato/pickle/cucumber/greenpepper and mustard or italian dressing.

I sit in a escavator all day at work, so I kinda have to watch WTF I eat a little or I become super-chub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: The one I goto in the morning has 2 cuties who work there too. And one likes to flirt. Good way to get buisness for sure!
Old 02-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so active that the calories and fat are pretty irrelevant to me. I eat what I can afford, and fast food is deceivingly expensive.

A meal of fast food can cost as much as ingredients for me to eat for days. *shrug*
How can you be an active EQ player? I haven't shaved in 5 days...
Old 02-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Large Bat

Has anyone here even been to Hardee's? (aka Carl Jr.s if you're on the west coast) Nothing compares to the thick burgers and all the topping.

Note: I run marathons as a "leisure activity" so I might be a little biased towards the high calorie ultra burgers.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone here even been to Hardee's? (aka Carl Jr.s if you're on the west coast) Nothing compares to the thick burgers and all the topping.

Note: I run marathons as a "leisure activity" so I might be a little biased towards the high calorie ultra burgers.
Hardee's is good we have only one in town, but yeah, they are awesome..
I just remembered, my favorite sandwhich actually is at Checkers, its the bacon cheese burger melt. You haven't lived until you have tried it.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Kobold

whataburger
Old 02-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

One word..... FREEBIRDS!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hardee's failed in Minnesota.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

Hardees failed in Colorado Springs too. I LOVE Taco Express potato, bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast burritos though especially once you have salsa as a "dipping" sauce!