Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Default Hi everyone.

Hopefully I'll be joining you all soon. I've ordered a copy of titanium and I almost feel like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for it to arrive.

Reading through these forums is like a blast from the past and the level of activity here is fantastic. I've thought about joining one of these emulators in the past but always thought the population would be too low to make it a fun experience. Not so with this one it seems!

I've even read some comments that it might be overcrowded which almost makes me giddy with excitement. Better an overcrowded server than an underpopulated one. I remember when the old zones on the live servers where dying out and how depressing that was for me.

Anyway, I'm getting myself so hyped up for this I just had to post something.

God I miss old EQ. I know it won't be exactly like it was but I know I'll have fun. I plan to take my time and not worry about rushing through it. I doubt if I'll ever do much raiding anyway so I won't be in a hurry to get to max level.

So, I guess that's it. I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I'll be grouping up with some of you in the not to distant future.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

If you didn't pay for express shipping on your new copy of the Titanium client, you should check around To see if yOuR Room might havE a digital backup copy lyiNg around There somewhere to InsTall. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Dr4z3r; 12-03-2010 at 05:20 PM..
Old 12-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Hahahahahahaha ^
Old 12-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4z3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didn't pay for express shipping on your new copy of the Titanium client, you should check around To see if yOuR Room havE a digital backup copy lyiNg around There somewhere to InsTall. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EPIC!
Old 12-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

haha that's silly
Old 12-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when the old zones on the live servers where dying out and how depressing that was for me.
You're going to love seeing 30+ people in Gfay.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4z3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didn't pay for express shipping on your new copy of the Titanium client, you should check around To see if yOuR Room might havE a digital backup copy lyiNg around There somewhere to InsTall. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, I'm such a boy scout I could never do that. Actually I tried that already and couldn't get the download to install with windows 7 so just ordered a copy.

I'm not terribly competent with computers I have to admit. Hope you can cut me a little slack there, when I was in high school digital watches were the lastest in high tech gadgetry and the jury was still out on whether vhs or beta max would win.

One way or another I'll get this to work but there is a good chance I'll be back here begging for help. I hope not and I've been reading through some of the support threads already to try to avoid it but, uh, we'll see.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Kobold

Welcome!~
Old 12-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Kobold

Glad to have you with us! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

as long as you follow the "GET STARTED" thread by the letter you should have no prob logging in soon.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

welcome to Project 1999!