Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, you don't think the old IB didn't have competition? What you should have said is "This was true, until we all went full retard and started camping 30+ people at a spawn point then recruited another 60+ members to do the same for other targets because we obv couldn't race for shit".

All of your achievements came after you all hit 60 and when the Zerg era began, so no i doubt downing Inny with 12 or Maestro with 5 when we were all 50 with ghetto classic gear is comparable to what you're doing with 90+ lvl 60's on anything. This isn't a criticism of TMO, they're like just any other zerg guilds here. This was specifically for your boast you had the best crew, when in reality they're not and you're just riding the coat tail of your zerg force as much as they're riding in yours.
I was there for your competition... Lol Transcendence and Divinity.
Seriously, you guys have no idea what competition is.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

No clearly we did not foresee people would take poopsocking to such an epic level bro. If that's your idea of "competition" then yeah we really had no idea wtf that was. When is the last time you actually raided? You know real raiding? Besides this whole thing was started by one of your retarded guild mates chest thumping about your sorry excuse for a guild. The Day TMO goes down to less than 30 people and still manages to lock the server down is the day i might give you guys a golfclap. Sadly we both know it won't happen cause let's face it, you're as dependent on your zerg as much as they are to you. It's the symbiotic relationship of greedy leadership and scrubby players with high play times.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Also since you said you're a former tranny, you deserve a clap on the back for coming out with that. You know since you guys were the ones who cried and made this whole raid mess to begin with.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

^^ This guy sounds bitter.

Long live the zerg.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ This guy sounds bitter.

Long live the zerg.
Not bitter bro, just tired of the little asshats who prob rode the coat tails of 5+ guilds to get to where they are yapping about their achievements. I can't blame the zerg when it's obviously worked out for your guild. What i find boggling is I think he's actually quite proud of downing shit with 70+ people and goes on further to make retarded threads about how the rest should give up because we got the best on the server blah blah blah. For your sake, i hope you guys have your shit sorted out for the changes, I'd hate to see the great TMO get embarrassed by a casual guild with your "best collection of talented players".
Old 10-19-2012, 12:10 PM
Banned

grown men arguing about who is the better pixel collector
Old 10-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Banned

You do realize that all the mobs here were impressively gimped and some still are right.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Wrei you sound like a fucking whiny bitch man.

Ohh what a big man you are! Here, let me buy you a pack of gum - I'll show you how to chew it.

If you're really pleased with yourself for beating out the likes of Transcendence here pre-Kunark, you need to get a fucking clue. Also, I don't know if you were paying attention or not, but your old pals demonstrated every bit as much of a "zerg force" as we did/do for a long period of time multiple times. IB had the server basically locked down already when they merged with Darkwind to form the superzerg TR. I suggest you check your facts, buddy, and think about the relevance before you start getting all proud yourself for locking down the server pre-Kunark when the server population was 150.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there for your competition... Lol Transcendence and Divinity.
Seriously, you guys have no idea what competition is.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Picture isn't showing for some reason: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...-here-meme.png
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread