Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Banned

shitty people make shitty players
Old 10-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leveled as a wood elf druid in Velious on Sullon Zek. Leader board the entire time I played there and for months afterward. Whatcha gotta, wannabe?
Gloves just came off and Slip went silent.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't make it in 'cause I was bad as a monk, whilst TR had just the most exceptional pull team that p99 ever witnessed, people like Kinsawt, Perun, kalrei, they were like a little sect hanging out in their own vent lol.

I made it in as a necro as playing a necro is just retarded in raid, unless you want to do things such as pulling 2nd PoH floor to 1st floor and run on the roofs to kite the whole plane whilst you pull inny, that's when necros became interesting, also island pulling in PoA. I really appreciated the fact that despite my app being denied, the guild gave me a chance and trystych took the time to learn me tricks n strats. I loved this atmosphere of "try to get the best outta your class", that was Perun/Kins motos.

Apping to TR/IB as monk, enc or sk was touchy, rest was just ok.
except they used SEQ / weren't very good. I would argue Dark Ascension's pull team was better when Ledzepp/Sochin still played, and TR/IB had to get GM's to raid suspend DA because they couldn't compete with FTE ruling. Until Uthgaard got involved and quit because Rogean refused to do anything about his good buddy / developer Xzerion that led IB and had Rogean on speed dial.

But ... good try.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseTX82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gloves just came off and Slip went silent.
Im way too intimidated to post here anymore now.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
except they used SEQ / weren't very good. I would argue Dark Ascension's pull team was better when Ledzepp/Sochin still played, and TR/IB had to get GM's to raid suspend DA because they couldn't compete with FTE ruling. Until Uthgaard got involved and quit because Rogean refused to do anything about his good buddy / developer Xzerion that led IB and had Rogean on speed dial.

But ... good try.
I completely agree with you there. Sochin and Ledzepp were outstanding. They're a definite part of the reason DA pulled ahead of IB in that era. Another reason was that DA had a shitload of clerics, and quite a few were rock solid. Check this out:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im way too intimidated to post here anymore now.
Ha! I laughed. Well played, sir.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Banned

wasnt lorelae a massive bitch ? im having trouble remembering exactly who that was.

iirc jamfalcon and a few others i dont remember were grouped w me talking shit about her. i thought they were kidding. i said in guildchat hey lorelae these guys are talking mad shit about you.. and they started sending me tells like FUCK MAN dont tell her!

lol then it hit me she was a huge bitch and i loled
Old 10-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasnt lorelae a massive bitch ? im having trouble remembering exactly who that was.

iirc jamfalcon and a few others i dont remember were grouped w me talking shit about her. i thought they were kidding. i said in guildchat hey lorelae these guys are talking mad shit about you.. and they started sending me tells like FUCK MAN dont tell her!

I honestly have no idea. I wasn't in DA very long. We killed some shit in sky and then that officer got busted for SEQ and I quit the guild and quit playing for a long time. Everyone seemed generally pretty cool to me. That one Aussie officer was a total hardass but it didn't affect me at all.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly have no idea. I wasn't in DA very long. We killed some shit in sky and then that officer got busted for SEQ and I quit the guild and quit playing for a long time. Everyone seemed generally pretty cool to me. That one Aussie officer was a total hardass but it didn't affect me at all.
koota and skankie are the names you're looking for
Old 10-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

You might be thinking of Aurelia (Caleena in Alawen's screenie). She was a massive bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Closed Thread