Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

i got a pm

A few more posts and you might be able to join TMO, if your not still in IB that is, if you are, you shouldn't be posting here. Funny when someone new comes to the forums, they always make themselves look stupid and try so hard to "troll" when they suck at it.

i'll definitely defer to you for trolling, not really my interest. i don't actually play this shit -- no amount of unemployment is enough for me to give an mmo my undivided attention for hours at a time these days. i'm just a bored programmer

i really am curious about all the phil101 though. if there's one thing game forums are known for, it's their strict adherence to the formalisms of argumentation

but on the other hand, if people come here looking for more dramarama and find my boring bullshit instead, isn't that a kind of meta-troll of its own?
Old 07-31-2014, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Are we still arguing with class R trolls who have never been to VP? And Phil who is some random insane person, obsessed with proving that tmo brings strong numbers to raids and who challenged me to a duel in Counter Strike which I haven't even touched since HL2 first came out.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

I support Llog. He is expert.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

i got another pm

Also wanted to let you know for future knowledge, a paragraph is typically 4-5 sentences average and a paragraph or separate post will be for different thoughts, hence one paragraph for one thought process, 2 posts for 2 separate thoughts. I know you don't remember much from Elementary, as this should of been taught in and around 3rd grade up through college, but I just want to save you future ridicule.

i think i take back defering to you re: trolling
Old 07-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got another pm

Also wanted to let you know for future knowledge, a paragraph is typically 4-5 sentences average and a paragraph or separate post will be for different thoughts, hence one paragraph for one thought process, 2 posts for 2 separate thoughts. I know you don't remember much from Elementary, as this should of been taught in and around 3rd grade up through college, but I just want to save you future ridicule.

i think i take back defering to you re: trolling
Is this for real? If so, Poor Zaela (Variety)
Old 07-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The troll part is that you are trying to be in a sense "witty" about your posts here, if you don't play the game, why come to forums? Just sounds retarded, there is so many better forums than P99 if you aren't playing. In which case the only option left is you find yourself witty or trying to troll here, which is also dumb.
Your shit is so back and forth its ridiculous, you joined IB since I saw you with that tag not too long ago, then decided you actually didn't want to play but just come to the forums instead. You say you have no interest in trolling but then are pretty much saying you are posting boring shit for the sole reason of you think its a meta-troll on its own. If you weren't so indecisive I might actually try and argue with you some more while I'm at work.

NS2 is Natural Selection 2, its mod off of Counter-Strike that was completely famous and from what I've heard you had your skills honed off of playing CS or doom, whichever game it was. I'm a big advocate for FPS/RTS games, always enjoy competition on them is why I asked.
See, this is exactly the shit we're talking about in VP :P
Old 07-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See, this is exactly the shit we're talking about in VP :P
More people would be in VP if it wasn't a TMO shitstorm.

More people would play on the server if it wasn't a TMO shitstorm.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

well i am trying to contribute a fix i posted for monk epic not showing up consistently (i'm sure you've made many contributions yourself) and ALSO there was talk of shitting on all the "classic or gtfo" people by making custom content for the server in some future time using some tools i made for importing zones/models

so now you're stuck with my bullshit~ feel free to stop me though
Old 07-31-2014, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

it is mildly amusing that i got you to focus on me enough to send pms and shit though when all i did was lightheartedly point out how you contradicted yourself so quickly about truth and facts or gtfo though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2014, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More people would be in VP if it wasn't a TMO shitstorm.

More people would play on the server if it wasn't a TMO shitstorm.
In what way is it any more of a shitstorm than FFA targets outside vp? Just run up, tag dragon, get secondary, do train up, zzzzz done. There's a bit to knowing the zone but it's all just a matter of practice. You do lose the free R spawns, however.
Closed Thread