Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be stoked if Velious was released without raid content. I could focus on all those nice pre-nerf camps, tradeskills, etc. Get my resist gear / faction squared away. Is Kael arena raid content? If not, get a full set of thurg armor and be ready for velious dragons. Get my drop spells. Work on coldain shawl.
Right.. so we could have the entire server piled into Kael poopsocking and KSing in Arena. When 70% of them should be fighting over TOV farming Skyshrine armor.

worst. idea. ever.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you get rid of raid content, neckbeards will just turn non-raid content into raid content

40 person lockdowns of ES beads, 30-man fte off at lodizal, and good lord poor ww dragons
Everything except the ES beads is already going to happen.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, Velious is probably going to be a real dick of a bottleneck for like a year as every single person who ever played P99 comes back and tries to get their BFGs and their holgresh beads and their Coldain rings. People who are lucky enough to get some of these camps are going to pass them off to their guildies and friends in a chain that will last for days. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 100x worse than Seb king.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:03 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, Velious is probably going to be a real dick of a bottleneck for like a year as every single person who ever played P99 comes back and tries to get their BFGs and their holgresh beads and their Coldain rings. People who are lucky enough to get some of these camps are going to pass them off to their guildies and friends in a chain that will last for days. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 100x worse than Seb king.
seb king wasnt even the worst. items like NoS, locket, were perma camped when kunark came out. but we'll see what happens

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 08-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Banned

I have a solution, grow a pair and get on red
Old 08-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On red if somebody is taking your spawn, you kill them and take it yourself.

feels real goog.

Pop only gonna be 200-400 for Velious, make a char now to become part of the Red experience.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On red if somebody is taking your spawn, you kill them and take it yourself.

feels real goog.

Pop only gonna be 200-400 for Velious, make a char now to become part of the Red experience.
give me pixels i will come
Old 08-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Banned

earn it
Old 08-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be stoked if Velious was released without raid content. I could focus on all those nice pre-nerf camps, tradeskills, etc. Get my resist gear / faction squared away. Is Kael arena raid content? If not, get a full set of thurg armor and be ready for velious dragons. Get my drop spells. Work on coldain shawl.
It would be nice to have a different place to lvl alts.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

I will say this, the war for Holgresh camp on Red is going to be really fun

I might level my wizard high enough to survive out there just so I can hang around and watch the convergence of all 8 people who play Red on the battlefield

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Closed Thread