Bush wouldn't want anything to do with this 3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2023, 06:39 PM
Banned

tru^
Old 10-13-2023, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prostrate cancer is no longer a death sentence or worse. One can expect to live a full life with prostrate cancer thanks to newer hormone treatments that make the prostate meek as a newborn otter.
Is it worth it if you can no longer have sex?

It's a question I genuinely ask myself: Would I want to live if one of life's greatest joys was taken from me? Assuming the cure for the prostate cancer left me totally impotent.

I don't know what modern treatments are. Does it preserve the prostate and its function?

All I know is I had my first colonoscopy two years ago and don't have to go again for another eight years.
Old 10-13-2023, 08:52 AM
Banned

Sex is truly overrated. There are many missions in life and EQ characters and challenges to be met and made.

Sex is just a costly distraction. You will be fine if you ever have the "misfortune" to be actually blessed with not having sex. Trust me if you need to, losing your sex drive due to medical complications or side effects. One of the absolute best things to happen for you. You will have so much more freedom and energy to devote to much more fulfilling and even spiritual persuits if you have a single ounce of wisdom.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

you have to ask because we need a separation of hospital and state.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sex is truly overrated. There are many missions in life and EQ characters and challenges to be met and made.

Sex is just a costly distraction. You will be fine if you ever have the "misfortune" to be actually blessed with not having sex. Trust me if you need to, losing your sex drive due to medical complications or side effects. One of the absolute best things to happen for you. You will have so much more freedom and energy to devote to much more fulfilling and even spiritual persuits if you have a single ounce of wisdom.
Yeah but I'd have a sex drive and a malfunctioning pecker. That would be hell on earth. They would have to castrate me too.
Last edited by MrSparkle001; 10-13-2023 at 11:01 AM..
Old 10-13-2023, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but I'd have a sex drive and a malfunctioning pecker. That would be hell on earth.
u gotta fix that by not having the sex drive !
Old 10-13-2023, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sex is truly overrated.
Nah if your drive is fully intact it is pretty accurately rated. Think it all depends on that secret testosterone sauce
Old 10-16-2023, 10:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
u gotta fix that by not having the sex drive !
I find this to be contrary to nature. Life has been thriving for millions upon millions upon millions of years almost entirely to the presence of sex drive in animals.

If I couldn't make love to my sweetheart on a regular basis, my life would be fucking miserable. There's very little in life that provides the same level of bonding and fulfillment as expressing that feeling with someone you truly love.

Outside of that is only the quest for filling that gaping void.
Old 10-16-2023, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Telling people to not have sex is possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on these forums. It’s like saying don’t breathe
Old 10-16-2023, 03:19 PM
Banned

Please Syne up for my cybernetic army of super soldiers pogrom so we can get the breeders in check.

Your gear will give u direct hits of dopamine and oxytocin for every successful task towards the mission of perfection. Probably adrenaline and some stims too while on mission which will make you feel great for about a minute while you rip off dissident heads with your super cyborg arms.

The extacy you will feel will be more sublime than any ultra rare everquest raid item on your mouse cursor.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-16-2023 at 03:22 PM..