Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

I was able to complete all of my sky quests through Eabon's raids. Plane of sky is pretty obnoxious, so I'm glad those raids worked out so well for me.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
best part of Eabon's Sky raids was it was CLASSIC NO VOICE CHAT ALL SHOUT woo
Hehe that's how AG does it. ALL SHOUT MEANS SERIOUS TIME.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Forgot I was just casual scum as indicated by Tiggles on Sirken's stream.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does it seem like every other Jackass in this game is in TMO. God, they NEED to get some guild leaders that have some balls and just kick out the trailer park trash. Jesus. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's weird. I constantly get told by people that they have heard how bad we are and have had nothing but good experiences with our players. Probably depends on how many mean things you post about our guild under a NON-anonymous account name which determines how we react to you.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-02-2014 at 12:03 AM..
Old 07-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
best part of Eabon's Sky raids was it was CLASSIC NO VOICE CHAT ALL SHOUT woo
eabon prob the best typist on earth, guy always swore he didnt have that shit in hotkeys, still dunno if im buying it. +1 for eabon sky raids though, those were good times for the server.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's weird. I constantly get told by people that they have heard how bad we are and have had nothing but good experiences with our players. Probably depends on how many mean things you post about our guild under a NON-anonymous account name which determines how we react to you.
Like any guild it depends who you talk to or know individually. I have a few TMO pals, but I get nothing but hate comments from people like Tiggles so it evens out.

The only guild I can really think of where (in my mind) "they're all the same" is Taken... but that's another thread for another forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Just like all red players are "all the same" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]