Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

we don't have a chick filet in my state. makes me feel good
Old 07-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we don't have a chick filet in my region. makes me feel great
This.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

chick fil a known supporter of delicious poultry products and free speech
Old 07-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

my sister works for chic fil a, as a manager. pree good place.

people talk about omg gay hating chicken store. but honestly, if you're getting butthurt about someone hating your lifestyle you need to stop taking it in the ass from people and man up and ignore them. figuratively and literally.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_gnoll_pup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my sister works for chic fil a, as a manager. pree good place.

people talk about omg gay hating chicken store. but honestly, if you're getting butthurt about someone hating your lifestyle you need to stop taking it in the ass from people and man up and ignore them. figuratively and literally.
Oh is that what all these people are on about? Lol I thought it was some kind of militant veganism or something.

What's funny is when that whole thing blew up a while back a friend of mine who is gay pretty much announced to everyone he knows that he wasn't stopping going to chick-fil-a 3 times a week for a cookie. He got shit about it from everyone he knows, including his partner lol, and would just say "Have you had their cookies? It's a REALLY good cookie."

Told them all to gtfo. Love it.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:33 AM
Banned

Bojangles’® began in 1977 as the dream of two white guys named Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; Blacks like Fried Chicken; and Bojangles was a Black dude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Robinson

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nothing strange here folks. Move along please.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:34 AM
Banned

IM OLD SOUTH

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2014, 05:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by |3igHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bojangles’® began in 1977 as the dream of two white guys named Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They saw an opportunity to develop a quick-service restaurant chain based on three attributes: a distinctive flavor profile; Blacks like Fried Chicken; and Bojangles was a Black dude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Robinson

Nothing strange here folks. Move along please.
Lol

Good internet research. I've always thought it was a Popeyes knockoff. Their food generally isn't that great but the Cajun chicken biscuit at breakfast is pretty damn good. Beats all the chemicals in kfc.

I'm on a training diet right now...Give myself 2 meals a week to eat whatever I want to keep from going insane. Thinking a run to bojangles this morning might be one of them, but I was kind of saving it for a burger tonight.

Damn this thread. Got fried chicken biscuits on the brain now.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh is that what all these people are on about? Lol I thought it was some kind of militant veganism or something.

What's funny is when that whole thing blew up a while back a friend of mine who is gay pretty much announced to everyone he knows that he wasn't stopping going to chick-fil-a 3 times a week for a cookie. He got shit about it from everyone he knows, including his partner lol, and would just say "Have you had their cookies? It's a REALLY good cookie."

Told them all to gtfo. Love it.
Going against your principles and supporting an organization that wants to put you in an organized camp... for a cookie.

Being Gay had nothing to do with your friend's decision, he's just dumb.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Banned

Closed Thread