He'll walk then get killed later on. Ez
Old 07-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

highly unlikely

might even get rich off of his story and/or law suits for slander
Old 07-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a valid argument since that would be due more to societal prejudice than the facts of the case making him guilty or not.
It's not an argument just an observation. Go o.d. please and make the world a better place.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
highly unlikely

might even get rich off of his story and/or law suits for slander
He will only get rich if he gives good head in prison.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin Deeppockets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He'll walk then get killed later on. Ez
I think you're right. I'm not really on top of the legal theories, but a brief look around the net reveals that consensus from experts to be that the prosecution is blowing it and should have pursued a lesser charge. However, this isn't like Rodney King or Oscar Grant where there were multiple cops involved. Zimmerman isn't a cop, so he doesn't have that network of protection and vengeance, and he was acting alone. If he walks, I think he'd be well-advised to change his name and appearance and move far away.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

4th of july sale at the gun shops, I hope you all do your duty to become citizens instead of statistics
Old 07-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Aviak

I find it hilarious that the same bleeding conservatives that claim that racism is over in this country and that we don't need things like the Voting Rights Act are the first to leap into purely racist tirades.

This case has plainly displayed how disgustingly racist this country still is. You get a girl who speaks English as her third language on the stand and every hyper-privileged white professional EQ player becomes the fucking king of England and its language. You guys are pathetic.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4th of july sale at the gun shops, I hope you all do your duty to become citizens instead of statistics
Are you just trolling? There isn't even a single Zimmerman-allied commentator who's saying that it was a GOOD thing that Zimmerman killed Trayvon.

You have everyone from Casey Anthony's lawyer to the crooked cops that drug tested Trayvon but not Zimmerman saying that, "You basically stalked and killed an unarmed minor on his way home." Self-defense may be a technicality, but it was a horrible tragedy what ultimately happened.

Scenario: You're walking home one evening, some guy is sneaking around trying to follow you, you run away trying to get away from him and he persists. If this was a white woman killed by a black man, the court of public opinion would have already said, "He started the conflict when he STALKED HER."
Old 07-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

No I am completely serious. Hi-point 380 $99, ruger 9mm $180... im gonnna be a kid in a candy shop
Old 07-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

also I do think zimmerman killing trayvon was a good thing, before hemoraging to death on the pavement. I'd rather zimmerman protecting my neighborhood than trayvon stirring up trouble in it
Closed Thread