Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Aviak

Zimmerman was stirring up trouble, by definition, when he stalked and killed an unarmed resident of the neighborhood who was trying to walk home from the store.

Are you dense? He did a BAD JOB at his super-hero hobby.

Zimmerman has a much more checkered past than Trayvon, anyway. Zimmerman's former fiance filed a restraining order against him because of domestic violence in 2005. He's assaulted a police officer before, which is why he was in anger management.

"Oh let's throw some picture up of Trayvon scowling next to pictures of George Zimmerman's superficial flesh-wounds. Big scary black man!!"

If anything, by historical example, the world would be a better place without George Zimmerman fouling it up. Trayvon had yet to beat his wife, attack a cop, murder an unarmed minor because he was too much of a pussy to defend himself like an honorable human being, and generally fail at life.

Sounds like you just really don't like black people.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
case is bullshit and would never have seen the light of a courtroom if not for a massive swell of racist outrage

nobody knows what happened and there's no way to prove it one way or the other. you don't take someone's life away because his story sounds sketchy.

if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a) zimmerman initiated physical confrontation or b) zimmerman did not actually fear for his life, go ahead. but it's been obvious for months that that evidence doesn't exist. it's not illegal to be a pain in the ass over zealous neighborhood watchman. and we'll never know if the kid actually reached for his gun or actually said "you're gonna die tonight", but it's reasonable to believe, and it justifies his fear and actions in self defense
So you gave examples of things you cannot prove to throw out any defense of Trayvon Martin then used more unfounded evidence to bolster George Zimmerman's defense.

You are a piece of shit. But that's not news to anyone.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice_Mizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you just really don't like black people.
this is why its impossible to argue with you tards
Old 07-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
case is bullshit and would never have seen the light of a courtroom if not for a massive swell of racist outrage

nobody knows what happened and there's no way to prove it one way or the other. you don't take someone's life away because his story sounds sketchy.

if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a) zimmerman initiated physical confrontation or b) zimmerman did not actually fear for his life, go ahead. but it's been obvious for months that that evidence doesn't exist. it's not illegal to be a pain in the ass over zealous neighborhood watchman. and we'll never know if the kid actually reached for his gun or actually said "you're gonna die tonight", but it's reasonable to believe, and it justifies his fear and actions in self defense
"You got a problem, homie?"

As soon as you heard that, you had to know that Zimmerman was just pulling crap out of his ass. Come on. He was just evoking every black stereotype he'd known to make Trayvon seem like some scary gangster or some such.

The 9/11 "Help help" call is also very telling. You'll notice that the cries for help immediately stop upon the gun shot. If you were Zimmerman, would you not continue screaming for help if you thought Trayvon was still alive, like George claims? He says he thought he MISSED, and yet it falls totally silent as soon as Zimmerman blasts a hole through Trayvon's heart.

Give me a break.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is why its impossible to argue with you tards
As soon as you give me a single reason why you're spewing, "I'm happy that Zimmerman killed Trayvon because Trayvon was up to no good anyway," and you can explain how that isn't a purely prejudiced statement, I'll recant all accusations.

I'm sick and tired of the conservative meme that, "Trayvon was destined to be a gangster anyway, so Zimmerman was just ridding the world of another bad dude."

If you fall into the defense that, "We can never truly know what happened, and the evidence isn't enough to convict Zimmerman of murder," then the fact that you immediately also jump into full-subscription of Zimmerman's account of that night shows me that you have a tremendous bias in this story. The fact that you support and indeed encourage (to the point of mocking Trayvon and his death) the whole-sale slaughter of a minor shows me that you're pretty rotten.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Good riddance
Old 07-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Doesn't matter if zimmerman picked a fight, to the point of irrelevence. Westboro does that all the time, but if you assault them they'll sue the fuck out of you. Zimmerman stood his ground like a true American hero
Old 07-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Not that I am even conceding that he did
Old 07-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zimmerman stood his ground like a true American hero
Oh, so you are a troll... Impervious to reason, tenaciously spouting the same talking points despite contrary evidence, head-in-sand mentality, willingness to engage in plainly racial bias but enraged by being accused of racism...

Also the same requisites for being a Republican. Odd!
Old 07-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

I have my head in the sand yet you're still stuck in the false left-right paradigm.
Closed Thread