Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

1. Most officers have created alts in each city that are only used for doing invites. So if someone rolls a new character in Qeynos, any officer that is playing could log over to their invite alt in Qeynos and offer that person an invite. It seems to work pretty well as long as there are officers playing.
2. Our character names are part of our discord names on the discord channel. That, and some folks just re-use the same name. For those that don't, it can be a tad confusing when a new name pops up, but it's not a big deal.
3. Grouping can be hit or miss depending on how many other people are active in your starting city. If you have friends you want to play with and you all want start out together, there is the option for randoming for a starting race, then everyone uses that race and randoms for a class. That way you can all start out in the same place and group up.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:02 PM
Aviak

Great to know. I think i'll give it a shot when i can.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:16 PM
Large Rat

Each officer has a separate account that doesn't have the perma death rule on them. They are just for invites. Hop in discord and roll a character(we have bots for this now), make an introduction and then post in the invite request channel and we will get you set.

Come join us and have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2017, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

The guild is fun but I am taking a few days break. It was getting a little old soloing all the time. I can handle the dying and rerolls but i would really like to group with other guild mates too. Everyone should give it a try. It's fun and breathes fresh air into the p99 experience.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guild is fun but I am taking a few days break. It was getting a little old soloing all the time. I can handle the dying and rerolls but i would really like to group with other guild mates too. Everyone should give it a try. It's fun and breathes fresh air into the p99 experience.
I understand completely. One existing rule states that you may absolutely roll the same race with a group of friends and group together, just need to random classes within that race.

I myself have been taking a bit of a break too, was a little "hungover" from losing my last character and I have been finishing up some last minute summer vacationing.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:49 PM
Banned

funny sig kaezyr, i love the death notes
Old 07-26-2017, 05:40 AM
Orc

I will join! This sounds fun!
Old 08-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Come join us

Congrats to Galudor for being the highest living level at the end of July! Made it to 25! Barbarians don't seldom live long in the freezing cold unforgiving Everfrost! (worst newbie zone ever!)

Guild could use some new blood! Come see what its all about!

Come join the Discord today, so much fun to be had playing the game we all love in a new and exciting way!!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/gc89fb5

Be sure to read through the #guild_rules and #faq channels for all the details!

Remember you can always join up with a group of friends and roll up the same race/starting locations. (i.e. on Faydwer just /roll 1 5 in our #roll-a-toon channel for your race: dwarf, wood elf, half elf, high elf, gnome) then do a /brew -r racehere (only works in #roll-a-toon channel in our Discord)
Old 08-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Default NTTR in a nutshell

Well my recent wood elf ranger met his end. It was a dreary day in the Greater Faydark. I had just fashioned my own bow and a set of arrows to unleash with it. Orc Hill needed some help, and I needed to get level 8 so I could train in dodge before I set off on my adventure to Antonica.

Here is how it all played out:

Quote:
Lwazir says out of character, 'orc hill LFM'
You say out of character, '7 RNG willjoin'
After I met up with them, we got all set, and the Halfling warrior all too eager in her full suit of bronze armor, got it started:

Quote:
You tell your party, 'just a heads up, if i Die i wont be coming back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]'
Lwazir tells the group, 'i ll pull'
Quote:
Lwazir goes into a berserker frenzy!
Lwazir has been slain by orc centurion!
Just me and our lowly healer left to fend for ourselves, I do the honorable thing:

Quote:
You tell your party, 'run for it I will hold them off'
You have been slain by orc centurion!
You have lost experience.
You tell your party, 'bye'
Naturally, this came next:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Guild is always looking for more to join the challenge! Come see what its all about!

Come join the Discord today, so much fun to be had playing the game we all love in a new and exciting way!!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/gc89fb5
Old 08-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Aviak

This guild is the most fun I've had in p99 in ages. On my 2nd toon now, lvl 3 Gnome Cleric named Sisterray. Hope to see you all out there!
Closed Thread