Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice use of language. You seem to be going places in life.
He's definitely Going to get FTE
Old 07-25-2017, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fgtmath
What's your ingame name? I think we could be friends once you sort out whatever issues you're going through right now.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

Nobody cares

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-25-2017, 03:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
probably a fgtmath member who thinks because his guild has zerg recruited so hard anybody with a pulse that they can field a force of 50 virgins at 5am on a weekday that they are better

too bad hes wrong and pretty much everybody else on the server outside of A/A knows awakened is the better guild and also not full of assholes who farm epic mobs to sell the drops and MQs for plat to pay their rent
You seem unstable, have you tried seeking help?
Old 07-25-2017, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

lol got almost every aftermath forum warrior with that one... too easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's your ingame name? I think we could be friends once you sort out whatever issues you're going through right now.
probably could be tbh I actually like most of the aftermath players its really just the leadership and officer core who are RMT'ing for rent that I don't like
Old 07-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Orc

bragging about killing content 16 years after it's been released. great read.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Orc

pretty sure the most impressive i read on these forums is how disgustingly sad it is everyone here is playing a 17 year old game and waking up like a child on Christmas to fight a dragon with your 50 elf friends. if you people were this passionate about cancer it'd already be cured.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheToolmanTaylor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure the most impressive i read on these forums is how disgustingly sad it is everyone here is playing a 17 year old game and waking up like a child on Christmas to fight a dragon with your 50 elf friends. if you people were this passionate about cancer it'd already be cured.
couple that with the fact that many people on do this not only once, but have now done it on MULTIPLE emulated everquest servers, over and over and over again
Old 07-25-2017, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now that the PBAE limit is implemented I realize i will REALLY REALLY never get a second 60. the grind after 54 is just not fun.

4 years on the server. 1 60.

#winning
If if makes you feel any better, I've been on this server for 4 years as well and have 1 level 52.

1 52.

#winning #casualscum
Old 07-25-2017, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If if makes you feel any better, I've been on this server for 4 years as well and have 1 level 52.

1 52.

#winning #casualscum
makes me feel great, man! Way to go!
Closed Thread