Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Banned

the problem is alot of shit is not server side, majority of shit is client side. there is basically nothing holding a total hackfest other then a SHITLOAD of time and investment by the GM's, and in the end it would just lead to some anon ip that links to nothing if they did it right.

what it gets down to here and now, nizzar and lite both agree to put both sides in check, as of now azrael has done nothing. nihi(a small grp if nto 1 person) has done it twice.

i watched this shit escalate on vztz and ended up ruining the box.

its become clear to me that you guys have no intention on pvping on this server and only want to hold top slot for farming loots for RMT(thats the only sane reasoning i can come up with that you'd crash zones on a guild that is so far behind)

i used MQ on vztz alot, alot alot, there are very very obvious signs that shine to others that have used it before, i see it all the time. specially a certain cleric in nihi that has a heal script.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Heal script? Damn big tina just heals manually
Old 03-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

ha
Old 03-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Banned

I've seen this 1 out 2 here now.

Play the fucking game you piece of shit.

Sirken get on this asap
Old 03-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Fire Giant

Reminds me of the tail end of too many VZTZ boxes, where guilds had to try and kill Trakanon in the 2 minute interval between zone crashes.

Shits classic, tho
Old 03-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dislike nihilum as a guild as much as the next person, however this sounds quite far fetched.
how does one crash a zone? if nihilum's D-team scrubs know how to do this, how come its not common knowledge? not suggesting that my beautiful comrades in Flowers are little scoundrels BUT theres more than a few of us who love a joke and grief. im sure zone crashing would occur frequently if its possible/this easy.

Moar details required pals.
im assuming the same way they know how to remove zone files to port themselves (and their corpse) to their hometown city....
Old 03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im assuming the same way they know how to remove zone files to port themselves (and their corpse) to their hometown city....
confirmed from an ex-nihilum

nihilum full of dirty whistles, time to get dealt with......
Old 03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Banned

You should stopping saying all of Nihilum is doing this pal. If you had solid proof that someone was doing this, I would be all over it with you. The fact is you have nothing so stop saying all of Nihilum is causing problems. Fear crashed on us a few months ago, does that mean Azrael crashed the zone?
Old 03-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Banned

A lot of mad up in here. Shits classic bro, ask big Smedy, he'll tell it straight, shits classic!
Old 03-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do this,

Go into seb.
Remove your zone files however this person says to.
See the results.
If this works, please post evidence.

Hearsay means nothing.
Closed Thread