Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Banned

It isn't just about personality conflicts. With a merge you have to consider how your guild members will be treated going forward. If a merge happened and you felt like you weren't in good favor with the new inner circle in charge you might as well just go to Apex.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't just about personality conflicts. With a merge you have to consider how your guild members will be treated going forward. If a merge happened and you felt like you weren't in good favor with the new inner circle in charge you might as well just go to Apex.
why i said, no former officers of each guild can be the leader, the only person that gets along with both sides is ragnaros, so he is the obvious leader. everything from there is votes who gets to be an officer after meeting 6 hour a day playtime requirements, ability to lead raids, ability to lead off hours content, etc.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correction, you created Epidemic because no one else would take you guys (Quil, Akinn, Sithen, Gzaz etc). Don't try and re-write history to re-invent yourself.

Good on you guys though, you have definitely had some success with the guild.
I've been leading small man guilds longer than you've been pkaying here, kid. You think Akinn or myself wanted to join Tdome?

Zechariah was always in our ts before you guys turned tdome into a contesting guild. Point is I could be in any guild I choose but I chose to play with people I like. I'm content with contesting tdome for zones like VP. Epidemic is going because It's my choice to play here.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why i said, no former officers of each guild can be the leader, the only person that gets along with both sides is ragnaros, so he is the obvious leader. everything from there is votes who gets to be an officer after meeting 6 hour a day playtime requirements, ability to lead raids, ability to lead off hours content, etc.
Ragnaros is not an unbiased third party.

There are leaders of TD that do not play 6 hours a day that have no interest in handing over their guild to Epidemic.

You are asking for a casual guild that isn't really that interested in raiding to disband and farm gear for the leaders of Epidemic because it might end up in mass PvP with a guild they don't care about competing against.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give it up bro. It will never happen. Where is this even coming from? The whole merge idea? Tdome in shambles after getting stomped for mobs religiously over the last few weeks? I told those fucks it was coming. Instead of just saying good fight etc etc those needs throw RL attacks, hillbillies, sister fuckers, etc. Find it funny the idea of throwing a merge is now the topic after we've day on tdomes corpses for every mob we've contested lately. Bend the knee and suck my dick Tdome and we will invite you all aside from ogrok and yibz
Old 03-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Banned

Let me break down why this will never happen.

Quil took an alliance neck from Sithen. Sithen showed up to his house with a gun. Over a 1999 elf emulator.

Brael's personal information was spammed in OOC. His phone number, RL name, etc... This was done after he left their guild.

These are quite possibly some of the biggest scumbags and psychopaths r99 has ever had. We gave it a shot but we forgot these guys were absolute maniacs some point along the way. Pretty horrible human beings who lose their minds over PvP and will spam you with tells calling you the N-word. And the bottom line is TD doesnt care enough about elf simulator to do this, so theres that too
Old 03-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
. You think Akinn or myself wanted to join Tdome?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give it up bro. It will never happen. Where is this even coming from? The whole merge idea? Tdome in shambles after getting stomped for mobs religiously over the last few weeks? I told those fucks it was coming. Instead of just saying good fight etc etc those needs throw RL attacks, hillbillies, sister fuckers, etc. Find it funny the idea of throwing a merge is now the topic after we've day on tdomes corpses for every mob we've contested lately. Bend the knee and suck my dick Tdome and we will invite you all aside from ogrok and yibz
i actually am basing this on just looking from the outside, i have not played/raided or anything beyond 1 trak fight that was fun. I'm basically waiting for the server to get interesting, and 2 shitty guilds with 1 bigger guild cucking 1 of them into griefing the other one off without realizing that once there primary source of pvp is gone it will just be apex and epidemic, and then u will start losing members. and then you're guild will be gone besides ur main crew.

If thats what u want fine. Everyone seems to be saying "i rather play in a shit guild than play with people i dont want to play with" and thats fine. im not saying your guild is a shit guild, im saying once TD disapears and its just u and apex, epidemic without a doubt will disapear...... i been on this server more years that i want to admit. both guilds are another cycle of statemate. both guilds eventually fade. and ur left with apex/nihilum/holocaust and 1 guild of people who "play the game there way" (future epidemic).

i mean cmon, how many times are we going to go through this, you have been in the same guilds with me that this has happend to before, this time ur the leader and can do something about it. /shrug.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Banned

you guys might aswell skip the middle part, kick everyone except ur best friends out of epidemic and tell the rest to app apex.

why waste time imo.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

they don't deserve a huge time investment from me tbh