Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF
Old 08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, since I don't have chars low enough to be in range.

Grats on preying on the casual people though. I bet they'll laugh last when the server is taken down due to lack of pop.
I pvp use to grief but you all got soft I got a 55 Druid in OOT if you want to deleted to 59 son.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoever said that the twinks are nihilum alts are most definitely full of shit. mrbigs farmed that place for over a year, curbstomping ANY fucking player that tried to exp. It wasnt about PVP for him. It was about griefing. If he didn't kill the players on the first go around, which was highly unlikely, he would run off into the basement of the castle and regen until the other players started fighting something else.

ya mrbigs is sickpuppy. goes to show you the mental state of azrael. Some people in that crew are nice, most are shitty douchebags
I know for a fact that there was a duo of Nihilum alts in crushbone preying on a naked cleric. Its a high lvl bard's alt and his duo partner. I refused to buff them when i realized what they were doing (griefing new players in rags)

Im sure theres alot of Cast types in Azrael that do that shit dont get me wrong, but Nihilum surely isnt totally innocent of stuff like this, and its normal considering its large roster.
Closed Thread