Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

I like how this has become a whodunnit situation.

The way Omnimorph sees the situation, if best left within 3 minutes due to raging over lack of sow, then even if druid (sow hoarder) wasn't afk, that's still leaving very quickly.

I am liking how i'm seeing a general unity in the druids of the community all banding together saying they won't sow the cleric... why aren't the clerics of the community not saying they won't rez the druid? where's the unity guys?

I enchant things...
Old 05-13-2010, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinaltin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i smell a drama queen . but who is it ? Best (raging cleric) or Tylaric (non sowing dr00d) . we should make a poll to vote whos story is true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm leaning toward Tylaric myself - I find his editing and copy/paste skills alot more advanced then Bests.
I also have to give him the /nod on the fact its hard to cast on a "3 min in group cleric" sow when your oom/lom - try it, it is tough, also when your holding your pee pee! omg...let the druids pee dammit!

Best is a /quitrager by all accounts in this thread; 1. The obvious things he said in group chat shown on Tylarics exquisite photo shopped copy/paste and 2. How bad of editor of the photo shop he is. 3. He is a faker, that’s how bad this stinks of fraud from him. 4. He has 1 post on the forums, hands down a newb.

so from my observations, I give the rounds to Tylaric up to this point.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Lol, or not.

DEMANDING a SoW while in group is absolutely retarded. Asking politely because you're encumbered, and waiting patiently for one when he can spare the mana? That much is acceptable.
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 05-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, or not.

DEMANDING a SoW while in group is absolutely retarded. Asking politely because you're encumbered, and waiting patiently for one when he can spare the mana? That much is acceptable.
Agreed. While I don't agree with whining on the boards (sorry Volga). Best is a tool. Sit down, shut up and wait for him to get back from afk and then politely ask for him to give you a SoW.

Also what kind of shitty twink doesn't just have jboots. I know my twink cleric does. ^_^
Jeebus - Erudite Cleric
Old 05-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also what kind of shitty twink doesn't just have jboots.
This is the most important point in the entire thread.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Both Best and the original poster are jackasses. It is indeed true that this druid has pretended not to have sow - I grouped with him recently. He said he "deleted it" when our PULLER reasonably wanted sow. If you're a druid you don't lie to people who ask for sow, you can just say they don't need it (which is acceptable) or that you're out of mana. Be straight with people and things like this won't happen.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Malrubius is saddened that this thread seems to be winding down.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

a little OT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said he "deleted it"
I can't delete spells [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I remapped the map off the delete key and still can't right-click and delete a spell like the UI says. Or is deleting spells not classic? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Never tried to back in the day.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

What kind of faggot names themselves "Best" anyway? Is your dick like 2 inches long? Jesus Christ what a tool.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is indeed true that this druid has pretended not to have sow - I grouped with him recently. He said he "deleted it" when our PULLER reasonably wanted sow. If you're a druid you don't lie to people who ask for sow, you can just say they don't need it (which is acceptable) or that you're out of mana. Be straight with people and things like this won't happen.
This

If this were a pvp server, I'd have already fragged or trained him. But since this is legit pve server, I just leave and save myself the hassle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is your dick like 2 inches long?
Are you licking your lips right now ?
Closed Thread