Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, thanks for the tips! I'm definitely going to use Flame Lick, not sure why I always forget about that one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm torn about Western Wastes. I think we might still be too low for it at this point. I'm also worried because it seems like those Velious mobs have a lot more hit points than what we're currently doing in City of Mist. Will it really be faster XP if they have so much more health?
I would not recommend WW until you're non-KoS to Claws of Veeshan first.

I'd stick to CoM upper floors until it greens out while keeping an eye on kael faction opportunities (like tagging a statue + AoW).
Old 09-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would not recommend WW until you're non-KoS to Claws of Veeshan first.

I'd stick to CoM upper floors until it greens out while keeping an eye on kael faction opportunities (like tagging a statue + AoW).
Oh yeah, absolutely. Luckily we've both grinded out our faction and are allied with COV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I still think we will probably stick to COM as long as we can just due to the much higher hit points of the mobs in WW.

I am also wondering if we shouldn't wait to do WW until 57. At that point I'll be able to Succor us both across SG. Right now I guess the Rogue would have to sneak through the zone and I'd just use my self-Egress lol

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, absolutely. Luckily we've both grinded out our faction and are allied with COV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I still think we will probably stick to COM as long as we can just due to the much higher hit points of the mobs in WW.

I am also wondering if we shouldn't wait to do WW until 57. At that point I'll be able to Succor us both across SG. Right now I guess the Rogue would have to sneak through the zone and I'd just use my self-Egress lol
Can use this at 56. Great mana saver.

Or just succor/sneak yea. I’d imagine top level com mobs will still wreck a well geared rogue? Greater war boned unslowed are pretty nasty.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can use this at 56. Great mana saver.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Di%60zok_Escape_Staff

Or just succor/sneak yea. I’d imagine top level com mobs will still wreck a well geared rogue? Greater war boned unslowed are pretty nasty.
Yeah that Escape Staff seems pretty nice, although the Wiki is saying it takes mana to use? Which seems to be against the point of having a clicky in the first place. But, definitely would be nice to have at 56 instead of having to wait until 57 for Succor.

56 still seems so far away though.... lol.

And yeah, we've had a few hiccups in COM and those hiccups are usually because of those freaking war boned... they are nasty! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-05-2019, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

If you've never killed anything in Siren's Grotto, you are not KOS there. So you don't need to succor across, you can waltz through and wave at everything on the way.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Large Bat

Make sure your beauogue is instilling doubt to max out fear DoT DPS.
Closed Thread