Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Banned

^massively insecure and so very apparent
Old 09-01-2011, 04:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be mad. I am proud of you in knowing that you do expierence woman first hand. Though not up to my shallow standards. It's nice to see you got balls enough to post such groteque images of a woman I would clearly be passing out My Carl's JR coupons that come in the mail. I give you props for courage. Like I said tho , you have potential to do a lot better. You just need to make adjustments.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very insecure about plenty of things. I am human. Tho Im secure enough to say I sucked some dicks can you? Hell ya I've had anal play not with a man , but def with some females. I've tried all sorts of freaky sex things. Sex is fun. I'm hoping to bang a hot shemale in vegas , we will see though.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Banned

ITT: kids popping out kids who will likely be equally as broken, insecure, illiterate, mongoloids.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
ITT: kids popping out kids who will likely be equally as broken, insecure, illiterate, mongoloids.
My kids will be what they want to be. Regardless on what that is I will love them no matter what. I safe guard my kids. They are with their mother when I go out. Besides the world could use more VISAGE~
Old 09-01-2011, 04:22 AM
Banned

But seriusly lets talk about shemales... There are some hot ones out there.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My kids will be what they want to be. Regardless on what that is I will love them no matter what. I safe guard my kids. They are with their mother when I go out. Besides the world could use more VISAGE~

Do fags have kids?
Old 09-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uallaen banned for using ShowEQ on a linux box, confirmed tonight :]
Funnie seeing a TMO member talking about someone else being banned when half there guild was banned for hacking..
Old 09-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

bump
Old 09-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

So... errr... uuaellaen was banned eh?

tough break bro, what you gonna do at 4 am now? :/ i mean all i do is sleep... kinda wish my phone would go off, but i guess i've left that behind me XD

I remember back on live eq, when it became boring, and i was on the verge of quitting, i did load up macroquest and see what i could get away with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] the "nothing to lose" mentality helps make it more interesting.

I enchant things...
Closed Thread