Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It takes a lot of turn ins to get the faction you need with outpost. So I suggest do it while you can get xp from farming the mobs.
Killing sarnaks and turning in the braids right?
Old 04-13-2016, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

correct, 4 braids per turn in. and probably a total of 200 - 300 braids total to go from apprehensive to amiable.

when i was doing it, i was getting slow xp due to soloing. I suggest trying to find a partner who doesnt need braids. you might be able to cut the farming time by a lot if you do that. you also have to compete against swarm kiting bards grabing every sarnak.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

As always :/ thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll get started there as early as I can. I'm 25 now so soon in a few levels
Old 04-21-2016, 08:58 AM
Kobold

Dont bother to think about the outpost faction in OT, you can still use the bank even you are kos there with FD trick. and you can complete the hammer quest by charming the npc with a PS.

and one day you lvling in KC or killing the VS in KC , you will have to ruin the faction anyway.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Sooooo I'm level 33 and turned in 16(4x quest) war braids and received a little more than one orange.... Plus the berserkers solo were about 2-3% exp a kill... All in all fast exp!

This was just last night with two bards in zone
Old 04-21-2016, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beinen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sooooo I'm level 33 and turned in 16(4x quest) war braids and received a little more than one orange.... Plus the berserkers solo were about 2-3% exp a kill... All in all fast exp!

This was just last night with two bards in zone
yeah use the quest for xp too!!! in all honesty you can probably get the faction while xping with no problems . the hammer procs at lvl 50 so you got plenty of time!

only down side is ou repetative the zone will eventually become.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

As with any grind, I mean quest.

Yea I've heard reports of 200 turn ins but we'll see. If I get tired of doing it and the exp slows down I'll just roll out some platinum
Old 04-21-2016, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beinen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As with any grind, I mean quest.

Yea I've heard reports of 200 turn ins but we'll see. If I get tired of doing it and the exp slows down I'll just roll out some platinum
the reward is worth the extra effort for once you hit 50. yes it is possible to get someone with a puppet strings to allow ou to charm the quest giver, but you usually have to be in a high end guild before you get that option
Old 04-21-2016, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the reward is worth the extra effort for once you hit 50. yes it is possible to get someone with a puppet strings to allow ou to charm the quest giver, but you usually have to be in a high end guild before you get that option
You can generally buy a charge for 2k even if you aren't. Just ask around. Post in the trading hub forum here if nowhere else.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Closed Thread