Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

I think to be embarrassed you have to at least care a little.

You haven't been relevant to anything since you were fired from a volunteer position.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You haven't been relevant to anything since you were fired from a volunteer position.
If you didn't care a bit you wouldn't of have stuck your pencil neck in the thread. who are you kidding
Old 01-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2012, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

You must be embarrassed
Old 01-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Banned

Uth, take care of this scum
Old 01-13-2012, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:

Oh look the "but I don't really care bit again" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So, tell us a little more about yourself. Let me guess your name isn't Jadian in game?

And let me spell something else out for you. I came and posted about in Uthgaard's thread, not the other way around.

If I were to pull some shit like this in the future and act like a fucking moron about it? I'm certain I'd be receiving the same treatment from him that the accused in this thread are now.

Give me a fucking break.

I think it is... well now that I think about it... completely expected after being involved with you people to hear you'd think he takes sides.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if you're trying for how many things you can be wrong about in a row, but I wasn't fired.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I left. Derp.
So wait, you started this thread accusing Rogean of enjoying drama, but then you post this screenshot where you air your dirty laundry in public in a server-wide message?

LOL
Old 01-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Banned

hahaha 7 dayed like a BIATCH
Old 01-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Banned

People trying to subvert the server for their own benefit.

I think we have a guilty party in question exposed right here in this thread meeting the bolded criteria.

Looks like he hasn't changed his tune. Oh, oh look again, the same bull shit is going on here and he's (wouldnt you know it!) trying to do the right thing again. Hopefully as far as this issue in concerned, the problem will stop here on red and a real example will be made.

Now because you either can't put together what is going on here, or just didn't care to read before jumping into this touting your stupid, uninformed opinion... a brief synopsis of the Uthgaard + Rogean involvement initially:

He called Rogean on violating one of his own policies, public information about players and guilds. We've been over this part though. Rogean made a point to the community shit like this would not be tolerated, maybe the man was in a huff that particular evening and went global with it. He (Rogean) did the same thing at the beginning of this server when he caught people using MQ. I guess no one was too bothered by that, I guess because you weren't guilded with those people, or dragon loots (the precious) were not involved.

But the difference is Rogean admitted it was a red server first and a very unique situation stating his reason for doing so rather than denying them, lying or hell, the easy way out, just ignoring the issue. He didn't ignore the issue or stubbornly stick to a decision regarding a situation he wasn't fully informed of. He came here to the forums and maybe even against his better judgement with all the retardation clouding up this situation, began an investigation. I wouldn't call that act one of cowardice, and certainly not unfair to anyone. More time spent by the staff sorting out retardation, just what they wanted. I'm surprised and grateful he got involved again, most people wouldn't.

Uthgaard's continued involvement here is because he also refuses to just stand by as a bunch of retards fuck things up and get away with cheating here. Given the appreciation he received from most on blue to my understanding, you're right, he shouldn't be here. He probably shouldn't give a fuck at all.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People trying to subvert the server for their own benefit.

I think we have a guilty party in question exposed right here in this thread meeting the bolded criteria.

Looks like he hasn't changed his tune. Oh, oh look again, the same bull shit is going on here and he's (wouldnt you know it!) trying to do the right thing again. Hopefully as far as this issue in concerned, the problem will stop here on red and a real example will be made.

Now because you either can't put together what is going on here, or just didn't care to read before jumping into this touting your stupid, uninformed opinion... a brief synopsis of the Uthgaard + Rogean involvement initially:

He called Rogean on violating one of his own policies, public information about players and guilds. We've been over this part though. Rogean made a point to the community shit like this would not be tolerated, maybe the man was in a huff that particular evening and went global with it. He (Rogean) did the same thing at the beginning of this server when he caught people using MQ. I guess no one was too bothered by that, I guess because you weren't guilded with those people, or dragon loots (the precious) were not involved.

But the difference is Rogean admitted it was a red server first and a very unique situation stating his reason for doing so rather than denying them, lying or hell, the easy way out, just ignoring the issue. He didn't ignore the issue or stubbornly stick to a decision regarding a situation he wasn't fully informed of. He came here to the forums and maybe even against his better judgement with all the retardation clouding up this situation, began an investigation. I wouldn't call that act one of cowardice, and certainly not unfair to anyone. More time spent by the staff sorting out retardation, just what they wanted. I'm surprised and grateful he got involved again, most people wouldn't.

Uthgaard's continued involvement here is because he also refuses to just stand by as a bunch of retards fuck things up and get away with cheating here. Given the appreciation he received from most on blue to my understanding, you're right, he shouldn't be here. He probably shouldn't give a fuck at all.
Yup sir, thatd be holocaust. vztz all over again.
Closed Thread