Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Banned

There's no rule in Sony's EULA or in the P99 guidelines that stipulate anyone has to pay a single copper for a port.

Conversely, there is no rule that stipulates that porters have to port anyone anywhere.

If you don't want to pay for ports, then walk, and complain your ass off every step of the way. Then think about if you'd refuse to pay a cabbie at 2 a.m. in Harlem because the price was outrageos. Loading, please wait...

And if porters don't want to risk getting a cheap tip, or no tip at all, don't port anyone. No one is making you advertise your services. You might want to consider how Sony rectified your complaints about cheap tippers; Introducting The Plane of Knowledge. Presto, you don't have to port anyone ever again. Now, where's a good place for you to make money for spells at level 29?...
Old 07-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People remember.
Truth. Which is why the next time the 10pp rez tipper wants a 2am rez I don't answer the tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
I <3 detriment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronjer View Post
10 years ago I split up as well with my ex gf over EQ. Didn't even realize her move out, as I was raiding at this time.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might want to consider how Sony rectified your complaints about cheap tippers; Introducting The Plane of Knowledge. Presto, you don't have to port anyone ever again. Now, where's a good place for you to make money for spells at level 29?...
I like that.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Kobold

Times sure have changed since I played live. I haven't been ported yet on P-99 (only level 12) but I recall on live that 10pp-15pp was standard fare on Terris Thule for ports regardless of level.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

It mostly has to do with time constraints..

If you are in EC, then yeah.. you'll find a port for 10-15pp easy. If you are 235/75 weight in Feerrot or OOT, then yeah, you'll generally tip more if you want a porter to bind and then port you somewhere. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And the market for ressurections just skyrocketed. Going to be fun to watch how this plays out.
Closed Thread