Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I quit when the going got easy (after your guild died). When did you quit? I bet it was when things got hard for you and your guild.
Can you elaborate exactly what YOU did that led to IB losing its zerg war? Seriously what did YOU do? Except be random jobber #72 and giggling like a school girl for being what? Good at pooping? Also the IB you defeated was shell of its former self, the core slowly dying from going full retard while replenishing bodies with any random joe 46+ like all zerg guilds did. So what exactly are you proud of? For being 1 of the random dudes who were REALLY great at CAMPING at a boss spawn? Wait, pooping must require more skill than what was it you said? Standing at a spot and pressing 2 buttons, your experience at raiding EQ? Still, having that tag if you even still have it must make you feel warm and cuddly. Maybe you can tell your kids 20 years from now how much of a big shot you were at pewpewing dragons with 70 other scrubs.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what did you do? other than exploiting quests to level, joining IB after they had already established dominance and then jumping ship when things got tough? I bet it was warm-body your way into loot.
Lol don't confuse your history with mine.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
oh, so you didn't exploit a quest to gain levels? knowing fully well that it was an exploit? Hmm, guess that was someone else that admitted to it with the same name as you.

I suppose you were in IB from the start and built them up to where they were dominating everything and didn't join after they had already positioned themselves on top eh?

I guess you also stuck it out with them and didn't quit because they weren't getting free kills anymore.

Seriously, of all the IB people that can actually talk shit, you have no legs to stand on. You're a warm-body nobody that I'm sure very few IB people remember as actually being worth a shit.
I actually was there from the start, not the original 8~9 but i joined shortly after. I had just hit 50 when IB got its first Nag kill, I wouldn't call that a dominating position. I lost the drive to log on when raiding was no longer racing but pooping in fear at 4am doing silly roll calls. As I recall, we were still dominating when I took my break. Seriously, do you even know any of the old IB? YOU are gonna judge me as a warm body when you're the zerg scrub? Glad to know you know all of IB's opinion.

PS. Rellapse, not even sure who you are bro. Did you join after IB started pooping hard? I.e who was leading when you were playing was it Perun? If so you wouldn't know me at all.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno who Wrei is but most of IB ... blah blah blah
ROFL You fucking idiot.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Banned

Wrei was foundational to the v1.5ish evolution of IB. Not an OG member iirc, but certainly foundational.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Banned

Also throughout most of our history.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Banned

Wait. I just got trolled. God. Damnit.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
you don't have to stick up for him just because he wore an IB tag. I'm sure he did stuff.
IB tags weren't free back then bro, not like the tags TMO gave out for hugs. Glad you think I did more than what you normally do in raids, stand where you're told and pushing 2 buttons like a good boy.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Banned

Shut up.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up Stealin.
fix'd
Closed Thread