Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This right there tells me SOME of you guys don't read anything we post. Its all there ...

It says interferes for a reason, because I know how you guys like to split hairs and rule lawyer.

This is you some of you guys in a nutshell ...

Person says hey I wouldn't go down that road if I was you, the other guy just looks down the road and goes anyway. Five minutes later the guy is in a head on collision for going down a one way street the wrong way. But then wants to blame the other guy for not telling him *exactly*. Give me a break.

We just want to be clear.

If a single player zones in and attacks a cleric. Does that count as interfering without a raid force?
Old 04-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Banned

wanting 2 buy rare pixels with runed mithril tunics pst on skype
Old 04-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks cylock im just trying to drag out maximum clarity. It looks like guilds will have to actually war for raid targets rather than just ruin enemy raids with single player disruption moving forward.

Raid force not fully defined but I'm sure if enemy has two groups as warriors / scouts pelling and trashing a raid they would be doing legitimate battle so it's not a problem
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks cylock im just trying to drag out maximum clarity. It looks like guilds will have to actually war for raid targets rather than just ruin enemy raids with single player disruption moving forward.

Raid force not fully defined but I'm sure if enemy has two groups as warriors / scouts pelling and trashing a raid they would be doing legitimate battle so it's not a problem
yes is there something wrong with this. FYI we won't raid past midnight and generally not on weekends (or at least I won't). So you could like I dunno just raid between midnight and midday EST or weekends?

Why didn't Apex concede tormax and go hit dain or yeli yesterday? Would of been the smarter play....
Old 04-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn't Apex concede tormax and go hit dain or yeli yesterday? Would of been the smarter play....
I wanted to, as did many other Apex members.

On the other hand, what happened in Kael yesterday is like a small taste of what has been directed towards our guild over the last 12 months, so I think some people just wanted to do that instead.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsjoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
been suspended on many of my chars multiple times for training apex early on (widespread,letsjoe,pinetop). fact of the matter is if you see a gm show up, you should stop doing things that are even remotely dirty, unless you dont care (mad lads like me)
That's fine but was talking about how the pelling rule has changed recently coinciding with your comeback.

We dealt with in range players pelling our mobs for a year (some from

inaccessible/gfluxed locations etc) We petitioned for months

Now certain people show up you guys don't have To deal with the same thing?? That's huge.

This is still by far the best EQ experience availible and I don't like to see & say these things. ..But damn I have 2 eyes
Old 04-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Dawg we aren't new to this game. We dealt with whatever you thought you dealt with 500x worse.

You got the rule changed last week. How dumb are you? We weren't pushing for this, yall did and got it changed. Rules are rules.... they changed we followed it and crushed yall on YOUR terms....
Last edited by Crazycloud; 04-05-2017 at 03:50 PM..
Old 04-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's fine but was talking about how the pelling rule has changed recently coinciding with your comeback
you're so retarded it hurts my brian.... you guys literally caused ALL OF THIS when you reported people pelling IN RANGE and with a RAID FORCE during dozekar pvp

sucks to suck
Old 04-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's fine but was talking about how the pelling rule has changed recently coinciding with your comeback.

We dealt with in range players pelling our mobs for a year (some from

inaccessible/gfluxed locations etc) We petitioned for months

Now certain people show up you guys don't have To deal with the same thing?? That's huge.

This is still by far the best EQ experience availible and I don't like to see & say these things. ..But damn I have 2 eyes
Ragnarok was suspied for in-range dispelling first. Sorry you lost.

P.S. Get mad

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Banned

sorry you broke the rules that your guild worked to instate last week

better luck next time
Closed Thread