Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by koros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They definitely had the ability to alter proc rates earlier. The question is if they were implemented pre-luclin (outside of the singular instance from Mistwalker). I was previously under the impression that they were. However, looking at data from Lucy made it appear that they added proc rate mods to a lot of old items on 6-12-2006. So I amended that view a few months ago.

A more thorough analysis is making me revert back to my initial opinion... There was a patch on 6-13-2006, but lucy had a lot of items getting proc rate mods on 6-12-2006. Being as 6-12 was not a patch day, this makes me think that the change was lucy itself finally being able to parse proc rate mods, instead of them just being added at that date. Here's proof:

Here's a spell the patch notes mention changed in that patch. Update day is 6-13
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhist...90&source=Live

Here's staff of undead legions with a proc rate mod being "added" on 6-12
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemhistory.html?id=11662

Conclusion: Proc rate mods did exist, and lucy couldn't parse them until a 6-12-2006 update. Items with proc rate mods should be readjusted to have them.
bump the bug report with proc rates with your find