Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Al'Kabor server let the sleeper sleep for many, many years. Even til 2007 it was still sleeping. It just takes guilds to not be controlled by asshats that are greedy that want to block all content from others from enjoying it...
Sir waking the sleeper is the ULTIMATE content and the death threats from the Al'Kabor playerbase were uncalled for
Old 02-07-2021, 02:11 PM
Orc

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Old 02-07-2021, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babittle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just feel bad for the people who followed orders fueled by this wild overreaction. Get the toxic leadership out and let the majority of good ST folks resume the fun. I have a feeling if reaction time was delayed and more level headed leadership was on, this would have not played out like this. Until then, RIP all the good folks in ST that was wanting to raid.
When you join ST, you enable, and by extension endorse, the behavior of the leadership. You are the one driving the getaway car. The only reason the guild exists is because of the members. I have 0 sympathy.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would i raid on a sever that has gone full AOC, if i wanted to rotate dragons i'd go to TLP. I came here specifically to play p99 because it was classic. I'm trying to play a game where the biggest winners are the people who put the most effort into the game. Not the biggest whiners.

Not some 2020 rehashed old content designed to make money offer exp potions and give everyone an instance of trak.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you join ST, you enable, and by extension endorse, the behavior of the leadership. You are the one driving the getaway car. The only reason the guild exists is because of the members. I have 0 sympathy.
this is true.
the toxicity is known but the pixel lust is real and the hope of getting scraps from such a tacit agreement is what drive members to join.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:15 PM
Kobold

tough day for <Ally McBeal Team>

loses court case
attacks judge
arrested by bailiff
sentenced to jail time

--

the biggest welfare pixel of all is your ability to play a game that doesn't exist anymore by the [mostly] benevolent overlords, you stupid leopard geckos

'lil tykes' timeout time!!!!

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Last edited by hannahgrams; 02-07-2021 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: if seal team are dragons, i guess devs and GMs are, i dunno, fucking celestial creators. probably not mayors.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tough day for <Ally McBeal Team>

loses court case
attacks judge
arrested by bailiff
sentenced to jail time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
Old 02-07-2021, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is the competitive server. Blue and Green are the elf litigation servers.
This is true - ST is specifically only banned on Blue/Green, not Red.

Would love to see them all start up there. Could bring some vets out of the woods to feed on the fresh blood
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Smash|Flogging|Brave|Star|StabToday at 2:29 AM
@everyone We are currently raid suspended. Until further notice you are to stay out of raid zones and avoid raid encounters including Plane of Hate, Plane of Fear, Plane of Sky, VS, Naggy, Vox, and Trak. Take this time to level your characters, work on VP keys, and camp other items you've had your eye on. Part of the GM announcement said not to leave Seal Team, or try to raid with other guilds.

We will continue to respect server rules, and this GM ruling. It is a disappointing bump in the road, just like the ruling that led to our response. As leadership, we have spent endless hours fighting and negotiating to preserve competition on P99 Green and to prevent the server from becoming akin to an instanced TLP server. Today's decisions are a disappointing setback in that effort, however, I have faith that in the end we'll be able to enjoy the classic and competitive environment we all desired when we started on this server.

We all have put in so much effort, time, work, and white claws to become the most dominant raid force Everquest has ever seen. So much so that items were nerfed, list camps were added, policies were changed, and targets limited in an effort to slow us down. Even a 3 guild raid force that doubled our numbers couldn't put a dent in our success. Today's GM decisions, in the end, will not either. We will be talking with the GMs and doing everything to resolve the situation. Have faith, and be proud of your accomplishments. We'll see you in the field of battle really soon!
Old 02-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Smash|Flogging|Brave|Star|StabToday at 2:29 AM
@everyone We are currently raid suspended. Until further notice you are to stay out of raid zones and avoid raid encounters including Plane of Hate, Plane of Fear, Plane of Sky, VS, Naggy, Vox, and Trak. Take this time to level your characters, work on VP keys, and camp other items you've had your eye on. Part of the GM announcement said not to leave Seal Team, or try to raid with other guilds.

We will continue to respect server rules, and this GM ruling. It is a disappointing bump in the road, just like the ruling that led to our response. As leadership, we have spent endless hours fighting and negotiating to preserve competition on P99 Green and to prevent the server from becoming akin to an instanced TLP server. Today's decisions are a disappointing setback in that effort, however, I have faith that in the end we'll be able to enjoy the classic and competitive environment we all desired when we started on this server.

We all have put in so much effort, time, work, and white claws to become the most dominant raid force Everquest has ever seen. So much so that items were nerfed, list camps were added, policies were changed, and targets limited in an effort to slow us down. Even a 3 guild raid force that doubled our numbers couldn't put a dent in our success. Today's GM decisions, in the end, will not either. We will be talking with the GMs and doing everything to resolve the situation. Have faith, and be proud of your accomplishments. We'll see you in the field of battle really soon!
Closed Thread