Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs down thc DOES kill u

There has never been a documented human fatality from overdosing on tetrahydrocannabinol or cannabis in its natural form,[20] though the synthetic THC pill Marinol was cited by the FDA as being responsible for 4 of the 11,687 deaths from 17 different FDA approved drugs between January 1, 1997 to June 30, 2005.[21]

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has never been a documented human fatality from overdosing on tetrahydrocannabinol or cannabis in its natural form,[20] though the synthetic THC pill Marinol was cited by the FDA as being responsible for 4 of the 11,687 deaths from 17 different FDA approved drugs between January 1, 1997 to June 30, 2005.[21]
Absolutely, the dose is the poison, though. Now if someone smoked / vaporized enough weed to die, then it'd be news. (from the THC, that is, not smoke byproducts)
Old 06-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Banned

kills my will to
Old 06-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Kobold

my brother died of a weed overdose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread title is misleading
Old 06-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my brother died of a weed overdose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what, did he choke on a bong haul to death?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Fire Giant

I used to smoke weed every day for about 10 years. I haven't in the past year and I feel a lot better and enjoy my life more. Regardless of the health impact of marijuana it does have a significant negative psychological impact when used regularly. Occasional use is not a big deal like with anything else but anyone who is smoking weed multiple times a day has a problem they aren't willing to admit to because they don't realize what life would be like without it.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to smoke weed every day for about 10 years. I haven't in the past year and I feel a lot better and enjoy my life more. Regardless of the health impact of marijuana it does have a significant negative psychological impact when used regularly. Occasional use is not a big deal like with anything else but anyone who is smoking weed multiple times a day has a problem they aren't willing to admit to because they don't realize what life would be like without it.
i keep saying it to me wife[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze513 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread title is misleading
"Synthetic" is a bit misleading as well; Marinol is an analogue of THC but very similar. One major difference is that Marinol is taken orally and metabolizes in the liver into a different form of THC which is much more potent than natural cannabis. Marinol also lacks many beneficial cannabinoids found in natural marijuana.

The irony of Marinol is that it gets you way more fucked up but is less therapeutic than the natural stuff.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pussy
Closed Thread