Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Aviak

Default PNP and shout-outs

Man, after reading through some of these bard threads lately, I am reminded of the Play Nice Policy that was in effect back in live. Even if that doesn't really exist here, many of us are here for that nostalgic experience. So why not try and act the way we did back then? I'm not addressing bards. I'm addressing inconsiderate players, which can be any class. Can't we all just get along and play nicely?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now from my own experiences, I've met many wonderful players. Instead of yet another thread for complaints, why not a thread for praise and gratitude? So without further ramblings I'd like to say thanks to a few people off the top of my head.

Thanks Apothiel (I think that was her name) from <Inglourious Basterds>! A free port for my lowbie and two free seemingly amazing weapons. What a great start!

Thanks Bloodbank (I think that was the iksar's name). I was merely in the right place at the right time when I ran into this person, but he informed me he was going on deployment and was clearing his character. He gave me a his gear! Fantastic start to my other lowbie! Yeah, all I've got is a case of alt-itis and a bunch of low levels.

Anyway, thanks to you guys and every player like you. If I ever acquire any wealth of my own, I'll pay it back to other lowbies in kind.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Some of the attitudes on the forums are classic (sadly).

Forum trolls existed before the term was coined. Many always took to the Verant/SOE forums moaning and whining about implemented changes, and player behaviour [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Always nice to see messages thanking people though, tons of help given to many players daily that goes unnoticed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

I thought this thread was going to be about p vs np. Oh well. Grats on your good fortune anyway. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

thanks a lot xbox live
Closed Thread