Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Large Bat

Send a message via AIM to Hawkez Send a message via MSN to Hawkez Send a message via Yahoo to Hawkez

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You won't get a exemption because they never check the petitions.... I get that they don't want people to 2 box. That is understandable but the fact that you and your roommate can't play this awesome game together is also sad.

Everyone tells you to make a exemption but guess what.. they won't answer them. I've been waiting a week now and from what i hear they haven't checked them in months. So much for enjoying this game with your friend
I submitted mine on the weekend, Late Friday night. Got the exemption the next day. The read count of my message showed 3 people had viewed it. Looks like they look at them fairly often. Maybe you were missing some key bit of information they needed to do the exemption?

P.S. This JUST happened, yesterday.
Last edited by Hawkez; 10-02-2011 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: P.S.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckufarley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is two boxing going on at this very moment.Blackburrow.It was reported last night via petition and nothing happened.This is a hoax.NOT INFORCED!! do as you will i guess if you can mask ip's.
This is an unfair statement.
  • (A) Just because you think someone is two-boxing doesn't mean they are.
  • (B) Someone is not on 24/7 I used to be on way more than i am but i'm still on at all hours.
  • (C) Even if we are online it doesn't mean that we are available to show up and investigate. We may already be entrenched in something of slightly more importance.
  • (D) Just because you don't get a tell or response doesn't mean that I'm not sitting there invisible, watching the player.
  • (E) We may have checked into it and found that they are not boxing and visited and gone without a word.....
  • (F) We are not permitted to discuss player discipline or lack thereof so don't expect us to /tell you "HEY! He was boxing and we perma-banned him. GOOD JOB DETECTIVE TRACEY!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I submitted mine on the weekend, Late Friday night. Got the exemption the next day. The read count of my message showed 3 people had viewed it. Looks like they look at them fairly often. Maybe you were missing some key bit of information they needed to do the exemption?

P.S. This JUST happened, yesterday.
I try to get to the IP Exemptions as fast as possible but sometimes...it's not possible and you have to wait a few days. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Glad you were happy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[*](C) Even if we are online it doesn't mean that we are available to show up and investigate. We may already be entrenched in something of slightly more importance.
You mean there's something more important? I thought two-boxing was THE ULTIMATE SIN?
Old 10-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

MQ / ShowEQ usage > Two-Boxing.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

never seen this movie but it does look very good.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Aviak

yea powerlvl is soooo booring so every time I help my son with it I look at movie at same times and it happens alot that I miss to heal him and he die.......

He sitting in another room so I can hear him scream sometimes when he need heal and Im semi afk heheh looking at some movie

So I understand all who powerlvl if they looks a bit semiafk sometimes since its so boring to sit there houers after houers just heal and buff......

cya
Old 10-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Large Rat

nice speach!
Old 10-30-2011, 08:48 AM
Kobold

Is it against the rules for one player to be in control of 2 characters on 2 different pcs?
Old 10-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it against the rules for one player to be in control of 2 characters on 2 different pcs?
Yes.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as you only have one logged in at a time, no.
Closed Thread