Give them lots of money to shut up and build more missles? 2 3.17%
Preemptive Trump strike? 35 55.56%
Have BOTH Bushs use their collective power to smite the region? 13 20.63%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrid_plum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It hurts my brain reading how ignorant Americans are, that's the real crime, not Trump.
most honoured guest, please mind your manners during your stay in our domain. we will endeavour to do likewise.

for now.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryBones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, BLM and Antifa are quite a handful.

Ah. Now I understand you. Does Amazon.ca carry tiki torches or do you just march down to the local markkket? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2017, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Fair enough, but you do realize US media is a two way road as well, right? As always, unless completely biased, one cannot believe all that is blasted through the radio/TV/internets.

And yes, this forum spans the political and social spectrum (including many folks who reside in the spectrum). Obviously, I lean to the left on many issues, but I am indeed more moderate.

And you are correct in thinking that many Americans are fucking idiots. That is all too true, and it has culminated in electing a privileged man-child to office. Do I blame folks for disliking Hillary so much that practically anything else would be better? Nope.

Now when folks are justifying his entitled, paranoid, belligerent and random behavior, I do take issue with that. Have some fucking pride--much of the world is cringing.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

NKorea testing bombs underground has been watched for years via satellite. If they posed any threat we'd be up in their grill faster than you can say Diplomatic immunity.
If KJU wants to threaten US (or anyplace) I say let them. Maybe it's time a few generals stepped up and instead of hiding behind big desks & paychecks + they showed some real firepower to a war mongering leader. Perhaps smart bomb that leader into dust and watch the sheep learn better ways.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't even make it a day before loosing your 1337 post count, Rebbon.

Get drunk last night and accidentally post in Server Chat or something?

Sad.
naw....saw something this morning I couldn't resist......

oh well. Now I need to wait 50 years so I can get to 13337 like Swish, but obviously Swish did it in 5 months.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

You know why NK will not shoot at Guam? Because it's a US territory. And, that is an act of war WITH the US, hence why they are shooting at/over weak ass Japan.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why NK will not shoot at Guam? Because it's a US territory. And, that is an act of war WITH the US, hence why they are shooting at/over weak ass Japan.
So, we'll file this as KJU has Napoleon syndrome and is direct descendant to Victor Cuckenstein. /case closed*
Old 09-15-2017, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88zvm7-fhKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYm_2oCVdSM
Old 09-15-2017, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
US-Japan defense treaty would still oblige the US to retaliate in full force in response any attack on the Japanese homeland.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you are correct in thinking that many Americans are fucking idiots.
I just want to know what country spawns the most geniuses, since the USA is said to spawn mostly idiots.
Closed Thread