Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 07:39 PM
Banned

Rules designed by a community that left for Phingel, and are non-representative of the majority of the remainder, engineered to benefit the amoral, and to reduce GM workload in conflict resolution because collectively they have lost their ambition to mediate on behalf of the server, and have reduced themselves to tacky embittered memery on their own forum as a mechanism for displaying their disdain for their own players.

Anybody have a counter perspective?
Old 12-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebags [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rules designed by a community that left for Phingel, and are non-representative of the majority of the remainder, engineered to benefit the amoral, and to reduce GM workload in conflict resolution because collectively they have lost their ambition to mediate on behalf of the server, and have reduced themselves to tacky embittered memery on their own forum as a mechanism for displaying their disdain for their own players.

Anybody have a counter perspective?
The rules weren't designed by the community.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still dumb. Only thing that got hurt by the 1hr locks was Rustle, and yes I feel bad when anything has a negative effect on a guild or group of players. But since nearly every FTE Race was won via cheating, yes we decided to remove it. You're welcome.
This is too fucking stupid. You just didn't wanna deal with us. I'm sorry removing our guild from the raid scene mad you feel bad.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rules weren't designed by the community.
And the GMs say they don't design the rules. So who does?
Old 12-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tmo overlords who've ascended
Old 12-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do. You can follow me on twitch for updates rules.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do. You can follow me on twitch for updates rules.
Mayor Gubbin? What have I told you about letting the public write your legislation while you get massaged in the hot tub?? BAD GUBBIN
Old 12-23-2017, 08:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is too fucking stupid. You just didn't wanna deal with us. I'm sorry removing our guild from the raid scene mad you feel bad.
either you're flat out lying, or you have no idea what was going on and feel the need to talk about it anyway. I've had people from both A/A tell me their guilds had multiple people cheating at the FTE races in order to win.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 12-23-2017, 08:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
either you're flat out lying, or you have no idea what was going on and feel the need to talk about it anyway.
That would never happen on RnF!
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 12-23-2017, 08:50 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would never happen on RnF!
you're right, my apologies

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread